Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
Music298
Webkinz :)

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Answered: Room Glitches: Disappearing Items and Failed Invite Attemps and Stuck Items

I've encountered lots of room glitches:

1. I placed the
Kinzville Station Train Set in my room along with an Amanda Panda Plush, and Kinzville Gingerbread House and the train set immediately disappeared!! I tried logging out but it still wasn't there when i logged back on!! It wasn't there the next day either!!! Still isn't there . . Strange but the other two items are fine. .

2. all the items (except one or two) in a room of mines disappeared. This has happened three times already and for two times my stuff came back after a day or two. I'm still waiting for my third room to go back to normal though. .

3. whenever I try to invite my friend over to see my garden a pop-up says that she doesn't want to play ands he gets stuck at loading. . I've only been able to invite her to see my garden once. And sometimes when i take her to another room in my home my Kinzchat Phone resets and tuns off!! It says I've sent my friends home and then I have to invite them again. .

4. once i put a webkinz care machine teddy bear and a Ms. Birdy plush on the Bone Coffee Table in my room and then after a day i tried removing the plushes but they were stuck!! I could remove the table and the plushes looked like they were floating in mid-air. Then after a long time (a few weeks, a month or two) the plushes were on top of each other in a corner of the room, but they're not in the room, they were floating in the space where there is no actual floor!! I still can't remove them. .

Last edited by Music298; 12-29-2009 at 07:41 PM..
Music298 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xxaeroxx
View Post Originally Posted by Music298

1. I placed the
Kinzville Station Train Set in my room along with an Amanda Panda Plush, and Kinzville Gingerbread House and the train set immediately disappeared!! I tried logging out but it still wasn't there when i logged back on!! It wasn't there the next day either!!! Still isn't there . . Strange but the other two items are fine. .

2. all the items (except one or two) in a room of mines disappeared. This has happened three times already and for two times my stuff came back after a day or two. I'm still waiting for my third room to go back to normal though. .

3. whenever I try to invite my friend over to see my garden a pop-up says that she doesn't want to play ands he gets stuck at loading. . I've only been able to invite her to see my garden once. And sometimes when i take her to another room in my home my Kinzchat Phone resets and tuns off!! It says I've sent my friends home and then I have to invite them again. .

4. once i put a webkinz care machine teddy bear and a Ms. Birdy plush on the Bone Coffee Table in my room and then after a day i tried removing the plushes but they were stuck!! I could remove the table and the plushes looked like they were floating in mid-air. Then after a long time (a few weeks, a month or two) the plushes were on top of each other in a corner of the room, but they're not in the room, they were floating in the space where there is no actual floor!! I still can't remove them. .

That's weird. I'll try to answer them the best that I can:

1. I have put my items into one room and they worked for me. Try calling GANZ at 1-866-WEBKINZ 9am-5pm Eastern Time. You must be over 18 to call!

2. Sometimes that happens to me too;; but it all ends up coming back. Try contacting GANZ with the number above ^^

3. I know this problem too!! What you do is you keep UP your cell phone! DO NOT exit it out since it makes it harder for the other person to come into your house. And when it says that they don't want to play just ignore it.. it just means that they exceeded the time that they were supposed to be in your house. (aka its taking awhile to load)

4. This has happened to me;; there's actually a guide on how to get rid of that. Either of these could help you.. even if its not your problem.[;
-http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-get-stuck-items-out-doorway-277058/
-http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-unstick-stuck-item-table-guide-380551/

Hope I helped! && Good luck!! I hope you get these problems fixed soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Room Glitches: Disappearing Items and Failed Invite Attemps and Stuck Items

Call customer service for the stuck & missing items.
9-5 EST

1-866-WEB-KINZ [932-5469]
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #3

PaulOliverDook is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room Glitches: Disappearing Items and Failed Invite Attemps and Stuck Items

I placed a signature fireplace (I can't remember the name) in my room and it vanished instantly. Also, a baseball glove was on a table, and I can no longer move it.
PaulOliverDook is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

To answer everything you said:

1) The exact same thing happened to some of my Miss Birdie gifts- tried to place them in my room and POOF gone!

2) I have not had things randomly disappear from my room. Have you shared your password with anyone? I know you said the items are coming back- but this would explain their disappearance.

3) I have had trouble inviting friends over to see my WW house as well. What I recommend doing is having each player on the exact same "zone" or phone color, both at their own WW houses. If the person you want to invite is off playing games or at the Clubhouse he/she will not get the invite. I do still run into problems with lagging once my friends are over- but this method helps get them there quicker

4) As far as stuck items- This has happened to me SEVERAL times. Most recently, all of my trophies (about 10 of them!) were stuck outside of my Collector Room. All bunched up on top of each other! I waited and tried all the advice here on WI, nothing worked. Finally I decided to call Ganz. The number is 1-866-932-5469. I was very happy with the customer service I was given. The trophies were unstuck in minutes and I was on the phone with a human with little wait time.

I hope this helps!!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

i tried emailing ganz and they said that sometimes this happens if the room is overloaded with stuff!! Hmm. . this could be true. . I'm gonna go try removing some things

yay!! I am happy to report that my train set and my room has appeared again!! But my phone still keeps turning off when i try to take my friend to another room even if it's not overloaded. . hmm. .

Last edited by Music298; 12-30-2009 at 01:58 PM..
Music298 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
benito101 is on a distinguished road

Tonight I bought a new room for the holiday theme items, since they are only available for a couple more days. I removed 3 items that I had in my 'kitchen' to move them to the holiday room, and when I went back into the kitchen (to put a new table in) everything else was GONE. The appliances, sandwich maker, blender, wall decorations, everything else I had in there is gone, and it's not in my dock. I'm going to wait a couple days to see if it reappears.
benito101 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #7
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Music298

1. I placed the

That's weird. I'll try to answer them the best that I can:

1. I have put my items into one room and they worked for me. Try calling GANZ at 1-866-WEBKINZ 9am-5pm Eastern Time. You must be over 18 to call!

2. Sometimes that happens to me too;; but it all ends up coming back. Try contacting GANZ with the number above ^^

3. I know this problem too!! What you do is you keep UP your cell phone! DO NOT exit it out since it makes it harder for the other person to come into your house. And when it says that they don't want to play just ignore it.. it just means that they exceeded the time that they were supposed to be in your house. (aka its taking awhile to load)

4. This has happened to me;; there's actually a guide on how to get rid of that. Either of these could help you.. even if its not your problem.[;
-http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-get-stuck-items-out-doorway-277058/
-http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-unstick-stuck-item-table-guide-380551/

Hope I helped! && Good luck!! I hope you get these problems fixed soon!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Closed