Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
 
ZingozandZangoz's Avatar
ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Room glitch...

I have been effected by a glitch with my Webkinz rooms. I can log in to Webkinz World and do all the things on the Things to Do menu exept my pet room.
Whenever I click on My Room on the Things to Do menu, the chair loads and fills in with wooding, and at that point, I get an error message saying, "Oops.. Sorry we cannot conect to Webkinz World at this time. Please Log back in later for more fun & games. You will now be logged out."
This has been happening for many days. If anyone can contact Ganz about this, please do so if you can. There was a message while I called: Ganz does not accept voice messages and you must be over the age of 18 to contact the Webkinz help desk. And I am younger than 18.


Bye!!
ZingozandZangoz is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)
 
IagoParrot's Avatar
IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Room glitch...

the number is i think 1-866-WEBKINZ. have an older adult call and that should help. hope i helped.
IagoParrot is offline
Old 03-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach
 
funmamas's Avatar
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Room glitch...

That's happens to me too ~ we just need to contact Ganz. Good luck, I know it's frustrating!
funmamas is offline
Old 03-11-2009, 06:10 AM   #4
I'm waddle
Webkinz :)
 
waddlewebkinz's Avatar
waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

Default Re: Room glitch...

Call them or send an e-mail. I think you should send an e-mail since you are under 18 (or ask your parents). Their e-mail address is support@webkinz.com so you can send the e-mail. If you don't have an e-mail, probably have one or make a free one at www.yahoo.com. Their phone numbers (I had to call them once,) are, 1-866-932-5469 and something like
1-800-WEBKINZ.
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 06:20 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
 
ZingozandZangoz's Avatar
ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Room glitch...

View Post Originally Posted by waddlewebkinz
Call them or send an e-mail. I think you should send an e-mail since you are under 18 (or ask your parents). Their e-mail address is support@webkinz.com so you can send the e-mail. If you don't have an e-mail, probably have one or make a free one at www.yahoo.com. Their phone numbers (I had to call them once,) are, 1-866-932-5469 and something like
1-800-WEBKINZ.
I have an e-mail so I am going to e-mail them about it. Thank you!
ZingozandZangoz is offline
Old 03-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #6
Gift Guru
 
katrinasmom's Avatar
katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Room glitch...

Did you adopt a pet recently? I had that happen to me when I adopted a pet. More locked up originally, then I could do everything but get in the room. I finally adopted another pet, said I wanted to start playing with it, rather than adopt another, and Ms. Birdy at the adoption center opened a room and put my new pet in it! From that point on, I've been able to access the room and the account is working fine. I have a call in to Ganz--I called them Sunday. Still waiting to hear from them.
katrinasmom is offline
Old 03-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
A Meditating
Gift Guru
 
meowsrus's Avatar
meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Room glitch...

View Post Originally Posted by ZingozandZangoz
I have been effected by a glitch with my Webkinz rooms. I can log in to Webkinz World and do all the things on the Things to Do menu exept my pet room.
Whenever I click on My Room on the Things to Do menu, the chair loads and fills in with wooding, and at that point, I get an error message saying, "Oops.. Sorry we cannot conect to Webkinz World at this time. Please Log back in later for more fun & games. You will now be logged out."
This has been happening for many days. If anyone can contact Ganz about this, please do so if you can. There was a message while I called: Ganz does not accept voice messages and you must be over the age of 18 to contact the Webkinz help desk. And I am younger than 18.


Bye!!
This might be a cache issue that has happened to many of us- myself included!!! If you clear your cache for your web browser you should have this problem eliminated, i know that was exactly the problem I was having and have an old thread panicing about not being able to get into 'my room' to tend my garden!!!

If you have firefox (which is an excellent browser) go to tools on the top task bar,scroll down to 'clear private data', then click for the areas you want to clear out, but make sure you keep cache checked!

If you try this- which they will tell you to try first- and it does not work because it is a glitch connected to the recent adoption glitch, then you need to call or email customer service to let them you know what is happening and see if it can get fixed.

Good luck and hope everything works out well!

Last edited by meowsrus; 03-11-2009 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: darn typos!!!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
 
ZingozandZangoz's Avatar
ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Room glitch...

View Post Originally Posted by katrinasmom
Did you adopt a pet recently? I had that happen to me when I adopted a pet. More locked up originally, then I could do everything but get in the room. I finally adopted another pet, said I wanted to start playing with it, rather than adopt another, and Ms. Birdy at the adoption center opened a room and put my new pet in it! From that point on, I've been able to access the room and the account is working fine. I have a call in to Ganz--I called them Sunday. Still waiting to hear from them.
Yes, two pets. One a Webkinz, one a Lil'Kinz. I was not able to get to the point of the birth certificate or bio because Webkinz said my codes (both of them) were already used. My account is is good shape also, exept for the problem lf getting into my room. I forgot to post this in my thread.
ZingozandZangoz is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts