Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

LauraS. is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Room Edit Feature

I'm trying to move some furniture around in one of my Webkinz rooms and the edit button isn't working. Is anyone else having this problem?
LauraS. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room Edit Feature

Sometimes the EDIT button just doesn't do anything for me, and there have been a lot of weird things going on on WW lately for me and my sis and bro.
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

The edit button works on mine, it just doesn't change to "walk" when you click on it.

Try clicking the edit button, then clicking on an item, and if it doens't work, then click on the edit button again until the item has been selected.

It works still, just experiment.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

It has been doing the for several days now, but Icicle is right if you try clicking on it then moving an object you can tell what mode you are in. Hopefully they will get some of the latest glitches fixed soon...Good luck.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #5
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Everything still funtions as normal, the "edit" button just doesnt change. If you notice when you walk around and click edit, you can move objects, but when you push edit again you go back to walking around.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Same thing
It does not change from Walk to edit
And when you click on some thing it gives you weard options
Any one....
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #7

LauraS. is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone. I see that it does work and just doesn't change.
LauraS. is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 12:42 PM   #8
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Something has been happening to me where I press edit but it doesn't change to " Walk" it stays at edit but I can still edit or walk when I click on it. The icon doesn't change though.
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #9
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Thank goodness we are not alone! lol yesterday my sis was editing her room and the button wasn't working either!
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #10
e love
Gift Trainee

Laydee is on a distinguished road

I have this problem, too.

Everytime it actually gets to the picking part, it just logs me out.
Laydee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
>jenn965 was<