Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Unanswered: Room Design Help!

I need helping designing a room, usually I am pretty good at this, but I'm really not sure what to do with this room.

It is the candy theme from the W-Shop!

Here is the items that I have inside of it:
Ice Cream Tree
Superbed- dessert bed
Regular candy bed from the W-Shop
2 Saint Bernard PSI
1 Valentine Flower Vase
1 Sandwitch Table
1 Grandfather Clock
2 candy themed lamps
2 side candy tables
1 Be Mine Chair

It is a large room! If your design includes items besides the ones listed, that is okay, because I have most items! Thanks to all who help! By the way, it is home to my two lil kinz Saint Bernards!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 06-27-2008 at 09:33 AM..
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
Gifted
crystal123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room Design Help!

Do you think you might be able to get the other items for it from the w-shop? I think the 2 Fireplaces would sort of clash with the other items from the theme? If you get 2 of each chair, you can put them around a side table...or you could put the 2 side tables next to each other so they look like a dining table...and then the sandwhich table might clash too...the fireplaces and table might look better in like a deli/lodge...they are too dark IMHO...you could put lamps on either sides of the bed...then is it the o7 or o8 valentine's flowers? You might be able to put it on the side table/dining table? The o8 ones might look too big on it though...I think that you need some more of the theme to fill up the room more...
Old 06-27-2008, 09:57 AM   #3
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: Room Design Help!

View Post Originally Posted by crystal123
Do you think you might be able to get the other items for it from the w-shop? I think the 2 Fireplaces would sort of clash with the other items from the theme? If you get 2 of each chair, you can put them around a side table...or you could put the 2 side tables next to each other so they look like a dining table...and then the sandwhich table might clash too...the fireplaces and table might look better in like a deli/lodge...they are too dark IMHO...you could put lamps on either sides of the bed...then is it the o7 or o8 valentine's flowers? You might be able to put it on the side table/dining table? The o8 ones might look too big on it though...I think that you need some more of the theme to fill up the room more...
Thanks so much! You really helped! I always felt that the sandwitch and fireplaces were out of place, but I had no other room to put them in! They are the 08 flowers!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Closed