Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
dragoneyez85
Webkinz :)

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: room adoption question

I was just wondering if there was any rhyme or reason to how the new adoption room places are selected. I suppose I put way to much thought into my house layout but it really bugs me. I hate it when I have furniture placed exactly where I want them to make a room look awesome and then I adopt a new Webkinz and *pop* the adoption room ends up being right next to the room I just arranged and now I am blocking the new door and I have to rearrange everything. So does anyone know if there is any pattern Ganz goes by? It seems so random to me. I can’t wait until I have more than ten Webkinz and don’t have to worry about this anymore. I wish Ganz would let us choose where to put the new room, I know I'm being silly but it messes the layout I try to plan.
dragoneyez85 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: room adoption question

I'm pretty sure they do it by random
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #3

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Sorry, there's no pattern ganz goes by. It is just random. I really hate it too. Maybe ganz will change it in the future somehow. Once you get over 10 pets, you will get to choose what room.

Last edited by Dudeness; 06-27-2009 at 11:49 AM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi, I'm not sure how many rooms/pets you have but once you adopt number ten, they don't give you a room anymore so it's not a problem anymore. What I did with mine, although it does need a door, I put outdoor rooms in locations that I didn't want another small room added...I'd rather they have access to outside rather than a bedroom off of a bedroom. You know, you like your kitchen, livingroom, washroom and bedrooms in certain parts of your house...just like real houses. CJ
Old 06-27-2009, 11:47 AM   #5
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

There is no certain patteren to them choseing where to put the rooms. After you get your ten hen you can place them where you want and make your house the way you want it.
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

What would be nice is if we could MOVE the doors in our rooms to fit with the layout of each room so as to avoid this problem. Is anyone else wondering what happened to this?:

Possible Upgrade to Webkinz World Houses!

I was so excited for this feature to be added, but now it has been well over a year and nothing like it has been implemented in WW... I hope that Ganz is still planning on adding it.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 06-27-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

I remember reading a post where someone said the room seemed to be added to whatever room their last active pet was in. So they'd log in, pick a pet, put them in a room, then adopt a new pet, and the new room would be added to the room that last pet had been in. -Though they didn't know what wall it would be.

I don't know if that's really how it works, but it's worth a try. Either a room will be added to that one (like that person said) or it'll be 100% random -which is what it would have been anyway

Send me a PM the next time you adopt a pet and let me know whether or not it worked out that way
Old 06-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #8
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

Oh yeah, that bugs me too. But when I finally adopted my 11th pet, that stopped happening. But, my perfect fencing in the backyard got ruined when one square of fencing mysteriously disappeared when a room came next to it... bleh.
I doubt it, but I really have no idea! Never paid much attention to it! Hope you get this worked out soon!
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have finally learned to not decorate a whole lot until the after I stop getting the free rooms. I recently started a new account and I leave the walls and floors the color they are and just buy enough furniture that I like for the pets to sleep. I even have them share rooms so that I can try to put the furniture in a room with walls and floor it goes with. I did buy a yard but I'm not putting fence around it until I can control where rooms go. Then I will start decorating my house.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #10
simplyanna101

webkinz_ladybug is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dragoneyez85
I was just wondering if there was any rhyme or reason to how the new adoption room places are selected. I suppose I put way to much thought into my house layout but it really bugs me. I hate it when I have furniture placed exactly where I want them to make a room look awesome and then I adopt a new Webkinz and *pop* the adoption room ends up being right next to the room I just arranged and now I am blocking the new door and I have to rearrange everything. So does anyone know if there is any pattern Ganz goes by? It seems so random to me. I can’t wait until I have more than ten Webkinz and don’t have to worry about this anymore. I wish Ganz would let us choose where to put the new room, I know I'm being silly but it messes the layout I try to plan.
i'm sorry it messes up your house.!
i bet your house is beautiful!
webkinz_ladybug is offline Female
Closed