Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
Harry Potter is
thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Angry Unanswered: room

I can't get one of my rooms to load. I filled out that form, and i got...
Thank you for your question.
In order to further assist you with your issue we will need an adult over the age of 18 to email us with their full name and phone number (If you are located outside North America, please include your country code and area code).
Also, when replying to this email please provide us with the following details so that we can better investigate your issue.
-First name of the user
-Birth Date of User
-Pet Type
-Secret code
-Sequence Number (This is printed on the top left side of the opened Webkinz tag or on the back of the tag, below the UPC code on the tag. This number could be up to 15 digits long) If trading card – not applicable
-Place of Purchase (Store Name, City, State)
- Issue you are currently experiencing
Once we receive your email we will call you Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
Please note once again that we can only speak to adults over the age of 18.
Thank you,
Webkinz Customer Support.....

I don't know why i need to know where i got my pets because my room won't load. Also, one of the problems with my room is that 16 of my 17 pets are in it, and the other one only isn't because i just adopted her today. So i don't remember where i got most of my pets.
And I'm not 18 yet. I doubt someone over 18 in my house would spend their work hours trying to get one of my webkinz rooms to load. So i guess i need help.
Hmm shouldn't they know the issue I'm experiencing since i filled out the form saying my room wouldn't load?
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #2
Gift Guru
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: room

Hi thekatie,

I'm sorry to hear your problem about difficulty with your room loading. I think the email you got is a standard one, & this is there policy-they may need all the info to verify that you are the correct user of the account, or for there research purposes, & so they can have all the info needed to help you.

I'll tell you what my experience is. Sometimes dif loading a room could be due to a full cache. I would advise you to talk to the owner of the computer you are using before doing this. To clear the cache (I only have windows, so here's how to do it in windows)--go to tools, then delete browsing history, then delete temporary files & internest history. say yes. this often solves probles with downloading. If you have a Macintosch, see the help section at the Ganz website (www.webkinz.com) it explains how to clear the cache of a mac.

You may also want to move several pets out of that room. I don't know what the max is, but 17 sounds like a lot--i would suggest 6 or less to a room, but i'm not sure the max pets per room.

I hope this helps. But again, get your parents' permission before doing anything with their computer.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:42 AM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

You get that w/ all of those forms

I've had 3 stuck rooms Just fill out the form and they will fix it .. Mine too a couple days.. And sadly the first stuck room I had, my son and I just adopted 2 new pets.. His on his account worked him and my new bw cheeky dog was stuck in the stuck room.. LOL.. But they fix them quickly...

And don't be surprised if everything from that room is in your dock... I had a garden room stuck and found over 400 seed packs in my dock.. they emptied out 5 of my garden rooms...

And if it turns out that a pet in that room was what was stuck, they will fix that

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

forgot to ask... does the loading chair get stuck on Loading Furniture or Loading Characters?

My experience was that stuck on Loading Furniture, it was the room...
Characters.. is was the pet

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 07-30-2008 at 05:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 08:27 AM   #4
danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

Have your tried hitting "F5" when your room is stuck, Webkinz recommends that, it takes you back to the log on, or try leaving the computer when it says please wait and coming back after a while, some times a room of mine just takes a few minutes. I have never had one unable to load at all, so this may not help, but it might be worth trying? Good luck getting your room back.
danitvlgrl is offline Female