Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
swimstar112
Webkinz :)

swimstar112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Roleplay Help and Questions!!!

I am sort of new to roleplays and i was wondering if one of you guys could answer some questions for me. Here are my questions:

Does anyone have any recommendations for me on roleplays because I am a beginner in roleplays

Can you join roleplays even if they are in the middle of something or on part 4 or something?

Do I need experience to make my own roleplay?

If I wanted to make a roleplay then how could I get it approved?

If someone is already doing say... a Hogwarts (this is just an example) roleplay than could i also do a Hogwarts roleplay or could there only be one?

Does a roleplay have to be based on a movie or story?

Those are all the questions I have right now but as they pop into my head I might be posting more so check back and thanks for all your help!

/\/\/\/\/\/\-swimstar- /\/\/\/\/\/\

---------- swimstar112 added 24 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

anyone?????

Last edited by swimstar112; 08-09-2008 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
swimstar112 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Roleplay Help and Questions!!!

Does anyone have any recommendations for me on roleplays because I am a beginner in roleplays:
Some of my favorites are the Neverland one, Haven City, Camp Half-Blood, Storm Brewing and Hogwarts. (click on the names for links)

Can you join roleplays even if they are in the middle of something or on part 4 or something?
Yes, you can always join (:

While it isn't a formal requirement, I would expect the mods to choose someone who is familliar with the roleplays.

You should send your idea in a Private Message to Larkrose and Smitchell. They choose a certain ammount of ideas each month or two to be made into roleplays.

If someone is already doing say... a Hogwarts (this is just an example) roleplay than could i also do a Hogwarts roleplay or could there only be one?
I believe there are generally only one, though it is not a written rule. The mods like to have a variety of different roleplays for the members.

Nope :] Orrigional ideas are just as welcome.

Last edited by DKMagoo; 08-09-2008 at 11:56 AM..
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Does anyone have any recommendations for me on roleplays because I am a beginner in roleplays
If you're a beginner, I suggest the Forest of Farr. But I personally would like to suggest my own, a Warriors RPG, called Rose, Mist, Bramble, and Storm. You can find the link to that one in my siggy. Some more good ones are Sterling Forest and Fire Mountain (a wolf one,) or the Dragon Emporium.

Of course! New members are welcomed at any time.

Not really, although you will need the permission of Larkrose and Smitchell. And generally they do choose people with more experience, although I don't think it is necessarily always true.

You should PM your idea to Larkrose, and if she gives you permission to set it up you may. All approved RPs will have something in blue text at the top that says it has been approved; one of the mods will put it in there for you.

There doesn't have to be only one, although generally you're morel likely to open an RP if it is an original idea.

No, it doesn't, although most of them are.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
swimstar112

I thought of another question:

Can you join multiple roleplays?
Old 08-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Of course (: Most people are apart of more than one :]
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
swimstar112

thanks!!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #7
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i don't have much experience in roleplays sorry---------- kinzdreamer added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 08-10-2008 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Closed