Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

sapphire556 is just really nicesapphire556 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Role Plays?

I've been on this site for a while,
but I've never been interested in Role playing.
I would like to try it.
Where are they?
How do they work?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Role Plays?

The roleplay section is located here. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ying-f237.html

All roleplays have to be approved before they're posted, but I'm sure you can join an existing one. What you do is you create a character or more, using the form the owner of the roleplay gave. It's usually something like this-
Name
Description
History
Other

You fill the info out for your character, NOT YOURSELF. Then you start roleplaying- its like writing a story, although you have your own character and everything, and it's with other people.

A more complex guide to roleplaying that a few friends and I made can be seen here-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t193146.html

Enjoy the roleplay section, and be sure to meet me there.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #3

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

(lol, Ave you beat me this time!! hehehe)

Hi there,
role plays are all done in this section -
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ying-f237.html

All the rules & a great guide can be found on these two threads -
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t193146.html
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-t192545.html

Only approved role plays are allowed - so you can either joined a pre-made one or you can contact Smitchell or Larkrose via PM about starting one... make sure your idea is unique - there are plenty of warriors and wolf ones - or with a twist... appropriate and organized!

here is a list of approved ones - there may be more off this list as well -
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t252824.html
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

What are they about? Is there one about vampires? (:

---------- sapphire556 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Thank you.(:

Last edited by sapphire556; 10-11-2008 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #5

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

There might be some vampire'd theme ones... you can also join the halloween town role play
it is only around for october but looks like a lot of fun!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=401778

just take a look around, I'm sure you will find something you like!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 04:41 PM   #6
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sapphire556
What are they about? Is there one about vampires? (:

---------- sapphire556 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Thank you.(:

Well, for current roleplays, some are about warriors and wolves, I think we have one or two about dragons and quite a few on horses. I own a highschool/secret one, and there are a few historical roleplays.

There is no certain vampire roleplay, however I'm not too sure Smitchell or Larkrose would let one be created, as it would take heavy moderating and some good rules. Vampires tend to get out of hand sometimes- lol.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:57 PM   #7
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

Oh, lol. yeah it might considered a little scaryy. :\ darn.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #8
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sapphire556
Oh, lol. yeah it might considered a little scaryy. :\ darn.
Still, there are a few roleplays that you can be a vampire on, even if the roleplay isn't based on only vamps. For example, Smitchell's halloween town thread lets you be a vampire. And my roleplay, For Me To Know, is about kids with secrets, and some are secretly a vampire.

If you chose to be a vampire on roleplays that allow that, be sure that there's no violence.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:50 PM   #9
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Thanks Ave & MissGnomie!

sapphire - if you have any questions feel free to pm myself or larkrose.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #10
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

Thank you. (:
I think I'll try role playing.
Closed