Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Is this right? Ms. Birdy looks different!

Well... Why does Ms. Birdy have 2 different looks?????
Attached Images
File Type: pngmisbirdyblue.png (35.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pngmisbirdypink.png (42.5 KB, 10 views)
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Is this right? Ms. Birdy looks different!

Well, I think she likes to dress up when she's a judge on the Chef game! (Hmm, if that truly counts as "dressing up"... )
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #3

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I like her blue look, new pearls, and much prettier jacket and shirt :]
wait, in the blue one, she actually has a shirt! I don't think she has one in the pink one!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:05 PM   #4

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

Her head looks like a different shape...XD
websy is offline Male
Old 06-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #5

xJuicyCouturex is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha, she switches outfiiitss!
xJuicyCouturex is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #6

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

I've notice Tabby's voice changed...it's even more annoying now!
websy is offline Male
Old 06-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by websy
I've notice Tabby's voice changed...it's even more annoying now!
yeah it sounds all echoish
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I'm not sure.
Maybe Ganz felt like doing something different!

Or perhaps Ms. Birdy, unlike the rest of the characters in WW, has multiple outfits, eh?
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #9
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I guess Ganz wanted her to have a different outfit or something. I'm not too worried about it, it's fine!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #10
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I like the blue outfit better, personally. I also think that in the blue outfit picture, she looks more kind and helpful-just my opinion. Thanks for sharing!
Closed