Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: Ridiculous spacing

With my GE and house thread after modifying and saving i have ridiculous spacing between just about each line. and some lines where i want them placed in the center will actually default and end up on the left sidce of the screen as if i hadn't set it in the center....
with all the updates i do to both threads its getting out right annoying at this point! what can i do to correct this and it actually stay corrected?
maryjane73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Angry Re: Ridiculous spacing

View Post Originally Posted by maryjane73
With my GE and house thread after modifying and saving i have ridiculous spacing between just about each line. and some lines where i want them placed in the center will actually default and end up on the left sidce of the screen as if i hadn't set it in the center....
with all the updates i do to both threads its getting out right annoying at this point! what can i do to correct this and it actually stay corrected?
I don't really know, this has happened to me too!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ridiculous spacing

I believe it is because of too much information. You may want to ask a mod's help with splitting it into two posts, or, if you are close to getting a new GE or house thread, seperate it into two posts for your next GE or house thread.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
I believe it is because of too much information. You may want to ask a mod's help with splitting it into two posts, or, if you are close to getting a new GE or house thread, seperate it into two posts for your next GE or house thread.
thank you!
that's crazy and frustrating if that is the reason! compared to other house threads that types out stories for each individual room doesnt seem to have that problem...i feel i would have less info then some threads....
well if that is the case then yeah i guess i would have to divide it up to 2 posts!!
its so frustrating!
but thank you so much!

Last edited by maryjane73; 03-18-2009 at 08:51 PM..
Old 03-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Wish I could help, but i don't know.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #6
PinkRed Balloons
Gift Guru

momma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond repute

I've looked at your GE and not sure I see what the issue is. The spacing looks OK to me. Can you let me know which thread and post is posing the problem?
momma501 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I had that problem on firefox. IE doesn't give me that problem. Which browser are you using?
Old 03-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #8
OurExtras
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by momma501
I've looked at your GE and not sure I see what the issue is. The spacing looks OK to me. Can you let me know which thread and post is posing the problem?
hey there! thanks so much for replying. the problem today is my home thread.... i havent updated my GEbecause i dont want to deal with fixing the lines... after fixing it time after time again it eventually stays the way i fixed it..
in the very begining in post 1 under "Suggestions"
titles of pics were off too but after fixing them they stayed the way i fixed them.....

thanks for any help

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I had that problem on firefox. IE doesn't give me that problem. Which browser are you using?
hey cows and thank you for any help you can perhaps give me!!
im on IE
could it be too much information on one post? and if so i dont understand how i would have too much information in one post considering there are tons of members who write stories to each picture and their line spacing is normal...
i hope that isnt the case....

please lmk if theres anything i can do, that you know of
thanks again! ♥

Last edited by maryjane73; 03-18-2009 at 09:51 PM..
Old 03-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by maryjane73

hey cows and thank you for any help you can perhaps give me!!
im on IE
could it be too much information on one post? and if so i dont understand how i would have too much information in one post considering there are tons of members who write stories to each picture and their line spacing is normal...
i hope that isnt the case....

please lmk if theres anything i can do, that you know of
thanks again! ♥
have you tried editing using a different browser?
It can't be a too much information thing cause it was happening to me on the asian thread that I am hosting and I have less info on that than your house.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:27 PM   #10
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I had the same problem on my GE. I found that a huge problem was my spoilers, and what justification ( I think that is the word) I used. I wanted some areas to be center justified, and others to be left. I found that going through and highlighting the ENTIRE area I wanted to be centered and clicking the center button, it seemed to help this out a lot. At first I was doing it by sections and headings. This may well not be the problem at all, but I know I was ready to scream the other night dealing with this. And this seems to be what cleared it up for me. At any rate, I definitely feel your pain, and hope that you can get this figured out soon!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Closed