Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: The Retiring Pet Game Glitch

Today I won for the 5th time the Retiring Pet Say Goodbye Game where you correctly count the boats floating on the water. You're supposed to win an exclusive clothing item (if you guess correctly). After the second game (guessed correctly) and no clothing prize, I called Webkinz(Ganz) and got a jolly, slightly giggling repliy, "well sometimes this happens & we don't do anything about it if you did not receive anything." (more giggle). I was not happy & I am still not. Has anyone ever received the clothing prize for guessing the correct number of boats. I keep getting to pick 5 boats for cash after my guess (I am thinking this is the consolation prize). I have cleared my cache all the time, so that is not it.

1) Have you ever gotten the exclusive clothing prize, for guessing correctly?

2) If not, how many times have you guessed correctly & NOT received the clothing prize?

3) Have you heard if Ganz is working on this?

4) Have you heard if they have changed promised prizes?
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #2
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: The Retiring Pet Game Glitch

I am sorry, but you are not automatically awarded a prize when you guess the number of boats correctly; you are only given a chance at a prize by clicking on the sail boats after you guess the number of boats. There is probably less than a 10% chance that you will actually be awarded a clothing item. My family has 11 accounts and rarely gets a clothing item when clicking on the boats; we mostly get kinzcash, just like you have been getting. I wish they would change the game to give everyone a clothing item if you guess the number of boats correctly; but that is not how they have it programmed right now.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

JawaAtLarge - there are TWO parts to this retired Sailing Game:
1. Counting the number of boats and entering that number in the box in the lower right hand corner
AND
2. Clicking on that number of boats for either KinzCash OR an article of sailing clothing

In other words, there is a chance that one of those boats you select (in part TWO) has an article of clothing. That is how the clothing is won; by clicking the right boat.

Since we cannot find a pattern as of yet, it appears to be a slim chance that a clothing piece can be won at every opportunity.
Good Luck to you when the next pet is retired and we get to play again
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 02:46 AM   #4

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for letting me know. It doesn't make that clear at all.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

To add on to WI 50ish's answer guessing the right number of boats gives you 5 chances to pick a boat with clothes or cash. The further from correct you are the fewer chances you get to pick a boat in the second part of the game.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #6

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Well, the closer you get to the number of boats, the more chances you get. Then, you have to guess which one has the retiring pet in it. Sorry, but there are 2 parts of the game. Also, what was up with that giggling that Ganz worker did? They're a little Coo-Coo
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed