Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #1
^^^Add me!^^^
Webkinz :)

j10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the rep
j10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the rep

Default Answered: Retiring Clothes

WN recently gave a sneak peek of the new spring clothing line. Doesn't this usually mean they retire the winter line? If so, what pieces are part of that line? I want to stock up.
j10a11 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by curiousg
I think these were the clothing that were retired, but if you notice any mistakes in my list - I would be curious (ha ha!) as well.

Big Blue Bow Belt
Boys Cuffed Orange Jeans
Fall Patterned Leggings
Pink Patterned Jeans
Far North Coat
Lace Sleeved Dress
Black Velvet Moccasins
Boys Color Block Shoes
Bright Reading Glasses
Crocheted Flower Fascinator
Rusty Red Tam
Green Pocketed Tee
Stripey Cardigan Top
Tie T-Shirt
Boys' Navy Cardigan & Scarf
Orange Sporty Warm-Up Zippy
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2014, 07:40 PM   #2

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Retiring Clothes

Look in the new items part of the kinzstyle outlet. I believe many of those are from the Winter line. Hope this helped!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2014, 08:31 PM   #3

janeneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicness
janeneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicnessjaneneon is epic beyond epicness

I believe this is the winter clothing line, and they are all still currently in the Kinzstyle outlet.

Bright Light Tights 160 kc
Chic Polka Dot Skirt 130 kc
Far North coat 200 kc
Fuzzy Pink Earmuffs 55 kc
Snow Belle Dress 320 kc
Stylish Wool Suit Top 155 kc
Woolly Flap Hat 65 kc

Deluxe -
Cozy Winter Tam 70 kc
Night Sky Sweater & Scarf 180 kc
Shearling Jacket 230 kc
Super Snowy Boots 80 kc
Warm Jacket & Hoody 175 kc
janeneon is offline Female
Old 03-09-2014, 08:33 PM   #4
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

They are only retiring the fall ones I hope. I have all of them though. I might want to buy one more of each just in case. Thanks for the info.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 03-10-2014, 12:15 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
They are only retiring the fall ones I hope. I have all of them though. I might want to buy one more of each just in case. Thanks for the info.

You are right. WKN says they are retiring the fall ones including the Lace Sleeved Dress, Fall Patterned Leggins, Black Velvet Moccasins and the Crocheted Flower Fascinator. I am not sure what else is in the fall line.

Often after they retire a season they will have a way to win some of them on WKN.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-10-2014, 11:13 AM   #6
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the rep
j10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the rep

Thank you everybody for your help! Now I just need to figure out what the fall clothing items are.
j10a11 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2014, 07:53 AM   #7
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I think these were the clothing that were retired, but if you notice any mistakes in my list - I would be curious (ha ha!) as well.

Big Blue Bow Belt
Boys Cuffed Orange Jeans
Fall Patterned Leggings
Pink Patterned Jeans
Far North Coat
Lace Sleeved Dress
Black Velvet Moccasins
Boys Color Block Shoes
Bright Reading Glasses
Crocheted Flower Fascinator
Rusty Red Tam
Green Pocketed Tee