Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #1
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

WebkinzSAHM will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: Retired Pets Question...

Is it confirmed that pets that are retired CANNOT be the POTM?

Thanks.
WebkinzSAHM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Retired Pets Question...

Im not sure its actually "confirmed" but I think thats a very safe assumption
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 03:15 PM   #3
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

Retired pets are officially gone and will never come back - I believe that is what I heard. But, like mom2hnemi said.. its a safe assumption.
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #4
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

Ok, thanks. I'm such a hoarder, lol. I don't want to adopt my pets if they haven't been the POTM yet, lol. I'm about to place an order and there are a few retired ones I want..now I can go crazy adopting those ones! lol!
Old 05-22-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

The purpose of POTM is to sell pets that aren't moving well. If a pet is retired, then there is no reason to move that pet because it will no longer be in production. The fact they retired it will increase the demand on the WebKinz. I mean I don't know that as a fact; but that definitely makes sense to me. And I've never heard of a retired pet being POTM.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:04 PM   #6
xgoodtimes1994x
Gift Guru

xgoodtimes1994x is just really nicexgoodtimes1994x is just really nice

I doubt it, but good question!
xgoodtimes1994x is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
OneCraftySAHM
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by KnxJennifer
The purpose of POTM is to sell pets that aren't moving well. If a pet is retired, then there is no reason to move that pet because it will no longer be in production. The fact they retired it will increase the demand on the WebKinz. I mean I don't know that as a fact; but that definitely makes sense to me. And I've never heard of a retired pet being POTM.
That makes sense. I guess I never thought about it that way. I have no intention of collecting ALL of them, just the ones I deem cute, lol. With that said there are a few retired ones that I really like so I guess I should snag those before I can't get them.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #8
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

I dont think that retiered pets can be a POYM because you cant get them anywhere

---------- puncuation added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

opps I ment POTM

Last edited by puncuation; 05-22-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
puncuation is offline Female
Closed