Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
dasnoopster13
Webkinz :)

luv4alex is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Retired Pets

Ok, does anyone know the best place (lowest prices) online to buy retired webkinz? ???
luv4alex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Retired Pets

Sorry, but no. The prices of retired webkinz vary depending on where you live.
lkemper is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 02:36 PM   #3
mileyrox512

I always go on e-bay. I got the Elephant for 8.50, after it was declared retired AND still pet of the month! I hope I helped!
Old 07-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #4
dasnoopster13

luv4alex is on a distinguished road

They helped OK, I will look on ebay thats what other people were telling me too.
luv4alex is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 02:43 PM   #5

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

I always shop on eBay for retired and hard to find WebKinz.

Just make sure that you check the detailed feedback before you buy from a seller. Even if their rating is in the 90s, they could have several negatives depending on how many listings they have.

I've also found that if I buy lots of WebKinz I get better deals. For instance, one WebKinz may cost the same as what I would pay in the store, especially when you add on shipping. But if I find a lot of say 5 to 10 WebKinz that I don't have or would like to have duplicates of, I can get them for $5 or $6 each. Bidders don't want to pay $30 to $75 for a lot, but really its the better deal.

I put the extras back for prizes for the kids when they do something great or for presents for their friends birthday parties.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #6
meiscool

I would check on ebay. They have lots of good prices. Just make sure you get one with a tag and you check the backround on the person you buy from. And use paypal. Also if you wanna go to a store check royers because The one near me had the gorrilla and a bunch of other retired ones for only $13. Well goodl luck, hope you find some good ones!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

I agree ebay is the best, but you should check all the stores where you live they all sell out of the retired ones at different time. Which one are you looking for?
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #8
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Any E-bay or Amazon type place!
Hope I can help!
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 07-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

go to ameriwade.com
Zameron is offline Male
Old 07-23-2008, 06:47 PM   #10

oobanana is on a distinguished road

I agree on E-bay. That is where I got my first Webkinz(Well OK, it was a Lil'kinz), Lily the Lil'kinz TREEFROG!!!
oobanana is offline Female
Closed