Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: responses from Hosts friends

Is anyone bothering with sending letters or gifts to the hosts? The responses I have gotten are not worth the time and expense. I even sent a rocking mohawk, and got no response at all. Does anyone think this is anything but time consuming? Have any patterns in the responses been discovered? Thanks

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Default Re: responses from Hosts friends

Hi chicken little,

You do not need to send expensive items in order to get the prizes! They are happy with anything!
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

WolfPuppy is correct, members have sent food or a small note and have received special clothing in return.
Good luck!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #4
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Everyone on here is correct! You don't have to send anything but a note...BUT members have reported that you first make friends with all eight hosts and get a Friends Badge, THEN you have to send 8-10 notes to the hosts and get a Pen Palz Badge....THEN you start getting responses!

Members have reported getting gifts after that by only sending 1KC notes...

Good luck!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Everyone on here is correct! You don't have to send anything but a note...BUT members have reported that you first make friends with all eight hosts and get a Friends Badge, THEN you have to send 8-10 notes to the hosts and get a Pen Palz Badge....THEN you start getting responses!

Members have reported getting gifts after that by only sending 1KC notes...

Good luck!
Thanks for the info.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Responses seem to be random. On our accounts, we've been sending $1 notes to all eight friends every day...sometimes we get multiple responses, sometimes we get none.

And the gifts vary too - most of the time we get just notes or Wshop items, but we have gotten 4 of the special clothing items, 3 Tabby's hot cocoa and the TC Fred Rover poster so far.

Also, we pay attention to what the notes say. For example, sometimes Tabby's note suggests we do a hard job, so we make sure to do that before the next day's note is sent. Amanda, Sheldon and Arte sometimes mention that they like to play Tournament games, so we do that too. I don't know if this increases the odds of getting a special gift, but we do it anyway.
joi is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #7

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Thanks,

While it does seem random, I will send them every day and see what happens. Will also watch for what the note says and do what it suggests. Thanks for the help.

chicken little

Does sending a thank you the next day for their gift (if you get one) make any difference?

Last edited by chicken little; 07-02-2011 at 04:33 PM..
chicken little is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #8
joi

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
Does sending a thank you the next day for their gift (if you get one) make any difference?
We haven't tried that, but it's a good idea!

We've just been sending letters in the 'friendship' category, but I think I'll try the thank you note tomorrow and see if it makes a difference

Thanks for the suggestion.
joi is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I've sent small gifts but usually I am sending the 1.00 notes that AuntMary talked about. I have gotten numerous responses, mostly just letters but some W shop stuff and I have gotten one of the special prizes, Debbie Dragon's spa robe (can't remember what it is called and my new pet has it). Good luck to all. I'm just sending every day and seeing what happens.
hippolady is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

chicken little

thanks for the suggestion about thank you notes -
we kind of complain the hosts don't answer then forget to say "thanks" ourselves -

I usually end up sending the friendship notes and have gotten both good items and no answers

the one clothing item I haven't gotten yet is Fred's track suit - he usually says to train your pets at the stadium BUT the stadium loads very badly most days so I'll keep trying

I did play checkers with Arte - don't know if he minded I beat him lol
Closed