Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Exclamation Unanswered: ?Reputation Points?

Lots of times people are giving and getting Reputation Points what are they? What are they for? I'm new so I don't know a hole lot. Hope someone can help! Thanks
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: ?Reputation Points?

To give reputation points, you click the "thumbs up" button in the avatar box. You can also type in a comment about a post, like "Thanks for the help," or something. The rep points then accumulate and increase the number of green rectangles under your avatar. Even if you still only have one rectangle, when you hover over it, the saying will change as you accumulate points, such as "CutiePie_Kelsey will be famous soon enough!" I personally forget to give them sometimes and feel badly about that, but any time you see something that really strikes you, even if it's just great humor or kindness, you can give a rep to that person. YOu can view your own on your personal page.
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

IF someone is really helpful , you give them a rep point.
If someone has a lot that means they are really helpful.
i think the normal green ones are 5 rep points , and the bright green ones are 10 rep points .
There are even some gold rep point boxes too!

try clicking the FAQ button on the top bar of Wi , it tells you everything about them there
there is a section that says ALL ABOUT REPUTATION , click that
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

so if you want rep points some good things to do
1.come up with good ideas if people think it is an awesome idea they give you reps thats how i have gotten like all of mine
2.help people like if someone has a question and you anwser it i always give reps to them for helping me
3. some people are kind enough to give you one by saying like i love your pets name,thats really good, and ect...

remember you can never run out of rep points!!
boneek is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #5

Saddle Up! is an unknown quantity at this point

What AddictedToAnime21 said
Saddle Up! is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #6
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

You see this right under your avi??

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

that's the thumb everyone is referring to
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #7
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Ok I get it thanks! I'm going to give Rep poinys for those that helped

---------- CutiePie_Kelsey added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Ok I get it now! I'm going to give rep points to those who helped!

Last edited by CutiePie_Kelsey; 10-19-2008 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #8
k9mp
Madison5398 is an unknown quantity at this point

a Reputation Point is when someone click the thumbs up sign under your avvie or name and leaves a nice comment.you get more green squares under your name after you get a certain amount of reputation points
Madison5398 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #9
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

You give a rep when someone is helpful.
You click the thumbs up thing under your post count and give a discription on WHY they deserve it!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #10
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

OK thanks you all have helped so much!
Closed