Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 05:32 AM   #1
I love you ♥
Webkinz :)

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Arrow Unanswered: Reputation...

How do I get it?

I have two little green bars but I don't know how I got them...
Starla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2010, 05:36 AM   #2
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Default Re: Reputation...

When someone likes your post they click the little thumbs up bottom right next to the flag on your post and you gain rep (: If you want to see your reputation you can go to the User CP home
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 07:15 AM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Under each post you see this little button:
Click the image to open in full size.
If you press it, you right a comment on that post and that person gets another reputation point! To view yours, click on 'User CP' and you can see all of them!

Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #4
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

If you posted something that someone liked, they clicked the little thumbs up below where it says, "Give WI Bucks." ;]
To see where you got your reputation, click User CP Home near the top of the page.
Hope I could help! (:
Vanilla3244 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #5
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

I give out rep only for those posts I find most helpful. So you can either go on a rep posting spree and hope someone will give some back or go on a super helpful posting spree and people like me will notice it and leave very nice Rep . Yup random people like me like giving out rep to those posts that are the most helpful.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Here is our Wiki page all about it Enjoy!
Reputation - Webkinz Insider Wiki
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #7

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by emmlag96
When someone likes your post they click the little thumbs up bottom right next to the flag on your post and you gain rep (: If you want to see your reputation you can go to the User CP home
yep you have 2 bars
misssayles is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #8

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

If you've wrote a helpful or nice post that someone likes, then they clicked the thumbs up button under your avatar and stars. Then they wrote why they gave you that reputation and clicked send. Once you get a certain amount of reps from other users, then more bars appear under your name and on your profile. If you want more, continue to make good posts, and remember to never beg for reputation.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 10:31 AM   #9
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

If someone likes what you said, they will click on the thumbs up button under the "Give WI bucks" thing. Then they type a short message, and click the button to send it. Then after a few people doing that (well, it's actually many) you will get another bar.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 12:11 PM   #10
Rubyyou

Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!

if someone likes your post, they give it a little thumbs up. and if you get a bunch of those, you get a green bar.
Mix35 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
balletdancer97 ♥♥♥