Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
gotmilk25
Webkinz :)

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Question Answered: Reputation?

I read the reputation section in the rules, but i still don't get it. I understand reputation. But when I check the past reputation given to me, there is about 4 or 5 green bars. But when I post, I only have 1 of the Green Bars! Where are they? Why won't they show up? Do I have to get a certain number of them for 1 to show up? If so, how many? PLZ ANSWER!
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzluver321
Hi there!
Well, 8dance4eva10 has created a great guide all about repp, I'd suggest you check it out:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ch-more-56759/

But to summ it up, the more repps you get, the more boxes you get - no one knows how many there are per box [except for Justin], but there's been an estimated 90 per box. =]
The main reason why you should give people repp [and why they should give them to you], is for being helpful - answering a question in this section, maybe in the Open Mike, adding on to a suggestion, etc - it shouldn't be given randomly, or abused - then you might get them taken away.

But trust me - there's a lot more to WI that you should be focusing on, as opposed to repps - like first learning your way around the WI forums, getting to know other WI members, and just having fun! =]
Hope I helped!
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Reputation?

Oh, you have to get several reps in your CP home before you get more than one rep bar. Nobody knows for sure what the actual number is, but just be helpful, and before you know it, you'll have a bunch of green bars to look at!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

those green bars are the reputation you have been given. You must get more of those to get more of the ones when you post
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hi there!
Well, 8dance4eva10 has created a great guide all about repp, I'd suggest you check it out:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ch-more-56759/

But to summ it up, the more repps you get, the more boxes you get - no one knows how many there are per box [except for Justin], but there's been an estimated 90 per box. =]
The main reason why you should give people repp [and why they should give them to you], is for being helpful - answering a question in this section, maybe in the Open Mike, adding on to a suggestion, etc - it shouldn't be given randomly, or abused - then you might get them taken away.

But trust me - there's a lot more to WI that you should be focusing on, as opposed to repps - like first learning your way around the WI forums, getting to know other WI members, and just having fun! =]
Hope I helped!
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #5
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Your stars are based on how many posts you have.While your gaining stars you are also gaining green boxes.I 1 green box is worth a bunch of reps.I am a little confused too.Your question has confuzzled me, but there are lots of other great answers.Good Luck!!
mhig is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Each bar that you see underneath someone's name is worth a bunch of reps given by other members.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
gotmilk25

Ok, but how many do i need from people to get another green dot?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

We don't know.Webkinzluver231 suggests 90 are in a box.
mhig is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
gotmilk25

oh thx i get it
Old 08-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #10
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by gotmilk25
Ok, but how many do i need from people to get another green dot?
No one knows for sure - except for Justin, the founder of WI.
But the general estimate is .... 90? 100? Which is why it takes a while to get another box.

Oh, and they're either called rep bars or boxes, not dots. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
green dots?