Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Question Unanswered: reputation?

okay, lately here on I've been noticing that some people have lots of little rectangles under their avies that say things like, "this member has a lot to be proud of" & stuff like that. what are these exactly? ??? is it just reputation? how do you get more? sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious...

Last edited by mcgymnast9; 06-28-2008 at 07:44 PM..
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: reputation?

Yes it is reputation points and you earn them when you do something to help someone out and they click on the little thumbs up right below your post count. I think you get one green dot for the first 1-100 reputation points and I believe it goes up a dot each hundred but I am not sure. Hope this helps. We do ask that no one beg for reputation points or suggest to anyone that they should give you a rep point. Just try and help as many people as possible and you should earn some in no time. Good luck.

Last edited by animegrl; 06-28-2008 at 12:27 PM..
animegrl is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

WebkinzzRulezz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: reputation?

Well I'm guessing it's for how many posts you've made. I wouldn't really worry about it. Though some of the things are a little harsh. (no affence) Hope this helped!
WebkinzzRulezz is offline Male
Closed