Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 07:07 PM   #21
chatterbox4eva39
Guest

Default Re: Rep Points?

View Post Originally Posted by Glaedr
Nope Justin took it out a while ago so people couldnt look at them and say oh I need only three more rep points until I get two squares then they would start helping people but only for the rep points. But you have about as much as me which I'm pretty sure is aprox. 30 points.
Huh, i was wondering why i couldn't see them a few min. ago...LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2007, 07:08 PM   #22
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru
 
kinz09's Avatar
kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Rep Points?

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
wow, and i see you have been helping out A LOT by all the boxes you have! is that as high as you can go? cuz thats the highest ive seen and a lot of people have that many
LOL! Well I think Winnie has three...so I can still go upwards! If you're interested in seeing your rank in posts/rep points, go to members list at the top under the banner, and click posts or rep points to show who is in the lead
kinz09 is offline
Old 09-26-2007, 08:53 PM   #23
valej
Guest

Default Re: Rep Points?

Yeah, kinz, your right under neath me!! lol
Old 10-03-2007, 03:18 PM   #24
Did it!
Gift Guru
 
JBONE92's Avatar
JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: Rep Points?

View Post Originally Posted by runxawaysmile
Yes, please dont be rude to valej !!!1
how come she has 2 red boxes?
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2007, 03:25 PM   #25
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted
 
webbyz484Jussy's Avatar
webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Rep Points?

Like every one said there is no way. i doubt that i have any rep points though oh well i try at least

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
how come she has 2 red boxes?
She has benn banned thats why its so sad

Last edited by webbyz484Jussy; 10-03-2007 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webbyz484Jussy is offline
Old 10-03-2007, 03:26 PM   #26
Did it!
Gift Guru
 
JBONE92's Avatar
JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: Rep Points?

View Post Originally Posted by webbyz484Jussy
Like every one said there is no way. i doubt that i have any rep points though oh well i try at least

She has benn banned thats why its so sad
well i know that, but im wondering why they turned the boxes red? could be just a sign of being banned
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2007, 03:29 PM   #27
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru
 
kinz09's Avatar
kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Rep Points?

I believe it just is a sign to being banned? I am not sure , but that is a good guess.
kinz09 is offline
Old 10-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #28
No questions im not
Gifted
 
flow484's Avatar
flow484 is just really niceflow484 is just really nice

Default Re: Rep Points?

There is no more, becase people who needed a little more would become animals. There was no respect to other people when they needed a few more points. It was a very good idea that justin took it away. I miss lookign to see how much points I need left, but it's worth it going away because WI now is better to be on without it o that was not that nice juile xo for doing that, because people know that it was for the last 15. It was rude to say things like not even a FP knows it because she does. Next time I think you should think about other peoples feelings before you say those things that you did
flow484 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 06:01 PM   #29
Did it!
Gift Guru
 
JBONE92's Avatar
JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: Rep Points?

View Post Originally Posted by flow484
There is no more, becase people who needed a little more would become animals. There was no respect to other people when they needed a few more points. It was a very good idea that justin took it away. I miss lookign to see how much points I need left, but it's worth it going away because WI now is better to be on without it o that was not that nice juile xo for doing that, because people know that it was for the last 15. It was rude to say things like not even a FP knows it because she does. Next time I think you should think about other peoples feelings before you say those things that you did
who are you talking about?
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2007, 08:42 PM   #30
Gifted
 
KELKEL8's Avatar
KELKEL8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rep Points?

i wonder how many i have
KELKEL8 is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts