Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #11
Mom said I'm a
Webkinz :)
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: renewing pets

Each time you adopt a pet, a year is added to your account. All your old pets are still there, they don't go away. Thank Goodness!!
cupcake17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #12
Princess8471
Gifted

Princess8471 is an unknown quantity at this point

your account expires after a year later you adopted your last pet...like if you adopt a webkin right now and you dont get anymore new ones...your acount will expire on this day next year...but you have it for about 30 days after that and then you cant go on it anymore...but you can still add another pet on it and be able to use it again...my brother did that and now he can go on his again,,, i hope that helps
Princess8471 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 07:38 AM   #13
BreezyCorners

Hi... I got two monkeys from the trading cards... How do you know which ones they are??? How can I tell if it is the "cheeky" i.e. potm for July???
Old 05-02-2008, 07:41 AM   #14
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by BreezyCorners
Hi... I got two monkeys from the trading cards... How do you know which ones they are??? How can I tell if it is the "cheeky" i.e. potm for July???

If you got the free pet from series one cards then it is the regular monkey not the cheeky
Congrats on the free pets!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:17 PM   #15
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

yup everyone got it right
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #16

jobromileyfan95 is an unknown quantity at this point

kool!

---------- jobromileyfan95 added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

all ur pets will expire at the same time (when ur last pet was adpoted)

Last edited by jobromileyfan95; 05-02-2008 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #17

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

BreezyCorners - if you check out the webkinz on the WW site you can see what the animated version of your pet looks like. Compare that to your Trading Cards and you will know. The Cheeky Monkey is pretty obvious because it's cheeks are puffy. If they pictures don't look like they have puffy cheeks they are probably Silly Monkey.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #18
koala961

koala9612 is on a distinguished road

Your account wont expire for an entire year
Closed