Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
iceskatinggirl1
Lil Kinz
icechick65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Renaming Rooms Problem!

Some reson when I try to rename my room it says I used a word I am not allowed to use.

I am trying to rename my polar bear's room . I want it to be Snowball's Room (instead of 29583958203 something like that). But when I do that it says I am not allowed to use a word?! What is wrong with it?!?!?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 04:43 PM   #2
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Default Re: Renaming Rooms Problem!

I know when I try to rename my rooms it says that too. If you write polars bears room it works hope that helps!!!!!!!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
iceskatinggirl1
Lil Kinz

Yeah I know! Thanks anyway! Wanna be friends on webkinz? What is your user name??

{It seems to me that sense I got my 11th webkinz (when they dont give u free rooms) it wouldn't let me rename them!) Thanks anyway!!
Old 03-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and you're right, sometimes it just doesn't like the word you're using.

Try spelling it another way or try Snow's room. Theres a quite a few words that it will say not allowed and Ball MIGHT be one of them.

I'd try again and use words that are very simple! Think like a young child would. Thats what I do and it works for me everytime. I named two rooms today so I don't think its messed up again.

Good luck!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 01:45 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've found that I can't use apostrophes, so try it without. Others have suggested that using capital letters sometimes works better, but I haven't personally tried that.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 02:12 AM   #6
fluffinator1
Lil Kinz

fluffinator1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am new here and certainly not an expert but I did find out yesterday and it seems to work.
1. Do not use caps
2. I did not use ' or !
3. Definitely think simple or chnage the word,some times you may not get the exact name you wanted but it can be close. Try the name of pet with or without room after it.
4. If the name does not work try simple, simple....like ice room or cold bear, bear room, polar room....It will take something.

I thought I would have numbers forever until I was told I was doing it all wrong for my daughter.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

arceus9 is an unknown quantity at this point

it happens with everybody, because there is a dictionary webkinz uses and if you name a room or something with a word that is not in their dictionary, and you are trying to name your room scorpion's room or something that is the problem. their dictionary only has so many names in it.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #8
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

if u type snow room it works same if u type polar bears room
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 09:30 AM   #9
iceskatinggirl1
Lil Kinz

Thank You Everybody! I will try making it simple!
Closed