Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
mp4home
Webkinz :)
sp4home is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Renaming a room. What words work?

Can anyone direct me to list of acceptable words to rename a room? I've tried to search for a list, but I couldn't find a list. I wanted to put two pets into the same room, and it would not let me use their names or the word "and". The pets are both dogs, so I also tried Dogs Room, and that was rejected as well.

Here are words that I have used to rename rooms. What words have you been able to use?

Carrot Patch
Strawberry Patch
Yard
Front Yard
Kitchen
Ice Room (for the winter themed room)
Storage Room Stuff
Extra Storage Room
Storage Closet
Bathroom
Trading Card
Farm Room

IMO, I think that if WW can remember which gems i have for the crown of wonder, then it should be able to remember my pets name and allow me to use those names to label a room.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Renaming a room. What words work?

Webkinz (Obvious), Academy, Studio, Fun, Garden...
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 05-06-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
Call me Meg

meggy62394 is a glorious beacon of lightmeggy62394 is a glorious beacon of lightmeggy62394 is a glorious beacon of light

once you have renamed your pets' rooms, you can not use that name again, you can use outside, diner, bath room, bed room (it will work better if you put spaces between the words)
I hope that I helped!
meggy62394 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Our pets names are not their dictionary. Unfortunately, no one knows which words are in it until they try a word. I have used kitchen, bath room, Medieval room, Great room, Party room, Maze, Green house, Foggy Swamp, Winter (outside), Back Yard and Strawberries. I label my strawberry patches with Antelope, Bear, Cat, Dog, Elephant, Ferret, Gorrilla and Hippo so I know which ones will be ready to harvest at any given time. It will not allow number or letter labeling.
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
Princess8471
Gifted

Princess8471 is an unknown quantity at this point

you cant use alot of the words because ever since kinz chat plus they have made the word dictionary very sensitive to some words...but you can still use simple everyday words like kitchen bathroom, and stuff like that...
Princess8471 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #6
Kailo10
Gifted

Kailo10 is on a distinguished road

I have even used Gift Room! LOL
Kailo10 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #7
xamyspur

I too have been frustrated at the limited dictionary at WW. I do understand the need to ban certain words -- but names I've had a hard time with too, not just renaming rooms, but when adopting pets. Tried to name my polar bear Klondike (like the Alaskan area) and it said I couldn't use that word. I tried to put 2 pets names on a room before too, when making them roommates....but it wouldn't let me do it....and and don't think it was just the word *and* that WW didn't like, cause I tried without using the word *and* and it still wouldn't work. Tried using the word *room* and not using it, still no good. The names of the pets are Mystic and Pixie, and WW had no trouble using those names when adopting, but can't use them in the room name --- UGH!! So for now their room is just under Mystic's room (original name that was given with the room when I adopted Mystic) until I think of something better.

Wonder if they could write into their programming something that would link any pet's name that was accepted and automatically put it in the dictionary so their names could be used at *anytime* to rename a room??? I'm sure that request would not be high upon the list of stuff to fix though!

Sorry I don't have any better solution for you...if anyone else has better ideas, please post 'em here!
Old 05-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #8
aurorac
Gifted

LLCampos is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried naming my Egyptian Theme Room, Egypt....wouldn't let me, wouldn't let me use Pharoh either, yet both of those words describe either a theme or a piece of furniture in WW. Figure THAT out.....because I can't. Wouldn't let me name my Medieval Room Camelot either. Very frustrating!!

What puzzles me the most is I cannot use Egypt or Pharoh, but they can in descriptions of pieces and themes?? What is up with that??
Old 05-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #9
TennisMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I have used Hockey Dreams to help my daughter with a contest but that was all!
Sorry I couldn't help you more!

---------- TennisMom added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Contrary to that, I remembered that I posted a blue lava room also! I am a very original namer and so I named it blue lava room! Lol
~TennisMom~

Last edited by TennisMom; 05-06-2008 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #10
Shine

I know if you put apostrophes (') like Charlie's Room will not work.
Closed