Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
LDYCOUNTRY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: RELOADING PROBLEMS!!

I can not play no more than 10 minutes. The site keeps reloading and sometimes I even get booted. Anyone else having this problem, are they ever gonna fix it?I have cleared everything and rebooted alot!!!
LDYCOUNTRY is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: RELOADING PROBLEMS!!

Ipersonally am not having that problem but i know a few of my friends who are.
the one thing to check is to see which version of your flash player you have.
apparently ther's problems with flash 9, but not flash 10 so if you can upgrade to flash 10 it might help, that is the only thig i can think of.
other than that it may be a webkinz problem for it ot be so widespread.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #3
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

I don't get that problem. Do you leave your computer for a few minutes? If so, and you don't choose for WI to remember your username and password, then it logs you out automatically. Sorry if this didn't help.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by LDYCOUNTRY
I can not play no more than 10 minutes. The site keeps reloading and sometimes I even get booted. Anyone else having this problem, are they ever gonna fix it?I have cleared everything and rebooted alot!!!

Tons of people are having this happen... has nothing to do w/ the flash players, etc etc... It is on Webkinz side.. I've called and reported this last week.. they did get back with me and told me it is being worked on

Hopefully they fix it fast... I'd suggest calling and letting them know that you are having the issue too... They need to be informed of the stuff that is going on
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

this is happening to me every 10 min it has been like this at least a week. it happens on all 5 accnts I help take care of. It is terrible you lose $ if you are in a game, or doing a job, or miss out on good trades !! It is exactly every 10 min I think it is a ganz problem at least I hope , so they can fix it !!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 12:40 PM   #6
snowvillage

snowvillage is an unknown quantity at this point

I upgraded Adobe on flash on two computers and stripped out all the history. A form letter to tech support gives you the stock reply that you must have left your computer without doing anything for several minutes. It's been either logging me out or flipping back to the blue screen since Halloween. I've just given up on trying to do anything time consuming (games, employment, gardening.) I can't tell you how much Kinzcash I've lost or how many times it has messed up a WStore transaction.
I'm tired and exasperated.

Snowvillage
Old 11-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mom2ba
Ipersonally am not having that problem but i know a few of my friends who are.
the one thing to check is to see which version of your flash player you have.
apparently ther's problems with flash 9, but not flash 10 so if you can upgrade to flash 10 it might help, that is the only thig i can think of.
other than that it may be a webkinz problem for it ot be so widespread.
I did update to Flash Player 10 and I'm still having these problems - mom2ba, you are SOOOOO lucky, lol! Maybe you should sprinkle around some of your Webkinz Lucky Fairy Dust around to all of us, lol!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #8
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

I am having this problem too. I have updated my flash (and some other stuff too) without any change. I have been having this problem since the updates for Halloween. I just go in and do my dailies quickly and nothing else. This has been very frustrating for trying to complete some level in the Academy. My favorite game is Smoothie Moves, which is now impossible to play for very long. I checked out the Bearville Insider site and joined BV. My kids have been playing there instead now and I'm starting to also since Webkinz is so hard to do anything in right now. I hope Ganz gets this worked out soon or we may give up altogether.
mamajedi is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 07:42 PM   #9
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I contacted Ganz regarding these issues via the contact form. I have copied the letter at the bottom of this post. I've been doing this since October except #5 as I do not use Real Player. Thought I would share the letter with every, it does help clearing your cache (temporary internet files and cookies), but only for a log in or too. I sent them a reply stating myself and many other Webkinz users have been doing this since October and still having MAJOR ISSUES with Webkinz World. Still waiting for a response.

Hello,

Thank you for your question. You were having problems with Webkinz World.

If your computer meets the minimum requirements and you are still not able to play in Webkinz World, then we suggest that you try the following:

1. If you do not see the new updates on the site please press Control (Ctrl) and F5 to refresh the page. If you still can not see the new updates please look below to find your browser and follow the steps to clear your cache.

* Please note that Webkinz World requires high-speed internet and that dial-up users may encounter difficulty loading or may not be able to access the site. Dial-up users should not attempt to clear their cache as it may create complications when trying to log back into Webkinz World.

AOL:
From the 'My AOL' menu, on the AOL tool bar, Click 'Preferences', Then Click 'WWW'
Look for the 'Temporary Internet Files'
Click 'Delete Files', then click 'OK'.
That should clear your cache and give you a fresh start.

Internet Explorer 6:
Up top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, Tools etc.), click Tools, then 'Internet Options'
This brings up a dialog with 6 tabs across the top (General, Security, Content, .......) Click 'General', then look for 'Temporary Internet Files'
Click 'Delete Cookies'. Then click 'OK'.
Click 'Delete Files', then (if it appears, check off 'Delete all offline content', then click 'OK'.
Click 'OK' again and this should clear all cached pages.

Internet Explorer 7:
From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
Choose the General tab.
Under Browsing history, click Delete...
Next to 'Temporary Internet Files', click Delete files...
Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

Netscape:
Up top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, etc.), click Edit, then 'Preferences'.
Find 'Advanced'. Click the '+' sign in front of the word, 'advanced'.
You'll see 'Cache, Proxies, etc.........'
Click 'Cache'
On the right you'll see, buttons labeled 'Clear Memory Cache' and 'Clear Disk Cache'
First, click 'Clear Memory Cache' when the dialog box appears click 'OK'
Then click 'Clear Disk Cache', when the dialog box appears, click 'OK'.
Click 'OK' again to close the Cache Dialog box.
This will clear all old info from your browser and the error should be finished.

Fire Fox:
Click Tools and select Options.
Click the Privacy icon.
Click Clear Now in the Private Data area.
Click Ok.
Exit and relaunch the browser.

Clearing Cache on Safari 1.0 / Safari 2.0 for Macintosh OS X:
From the Safari menu click on empty cache When asked if you want to empty the cache? Click on empty Once that's done, from the safari menu click on 'preferences'
From the Security dialog box, select 'bookmarks'
Click on 'Show Cookies'
A list will show up with all the cookies left on the computer.
Select 'Remove all'
Once they are removed, Click 'Done'
Close down Safari to get back to your desktop Re-launch Safari and log back into webkinz.

2. Go to www.adobe.com and update or install Flash Player.

3. Add www.webkinz.com to any and all safe lists.

4. Go to www.microsoft.com and download a new version of Internet Explorer.

5. If you are still experiencing a white screen when trying to access your account and are using Internet Explorer, please try the following. First open up your Real Player. Next go to 'tools' at the top. Then in the drop down list click on 'preferences'. Click on the 'downloads and recordings' tab and then uncheck the box that says "web download" and press ok. Close down Real Player and open up Internet Explorer. You should now be able to sign into Webkinz World.

6. Close everything and reboot your computer.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #10
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Sorry,I don't know.I am having the problem too,and it reloads every ten minutes,but it makes me reallll mad when they reload me in a trade,beacuse I am now missing the few items I need to complete my house 8(
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Closed