Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
it's Tori (:
Webkinz :)

dance2themusic is a splendid one to beholddance2themusic is a splendid one to beholddance2themusic is a splendid one to beholddance2themusic is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Regular Horse still really Rare?

You know the regular lil' brown horse? I thought that was supposed to be close to as how rare the first cheeky pets -- --were. But, I've found TONS - well maybe not TONS - of brown horses (without buying them, of course ). Has anyone seen this "rare" animal? Or is it really rare?
dance2themusic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Regular Horse still really Rare?

It is the lil' kinz that is rare.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 09-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #3

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

no the big is rare
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

The full sized one is rare, but the lil kinz is really cute. (:
Old 09-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

I have the big one-first webkinz I ever got I think its rare, IDK
zappity is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #6
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
no the big is rare
Really? Oh.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 09-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
Yay i'm finally a

hollyapril682 is a jewel in the roughhollyapril682 is a jewel in the rough

I didn't even know it was rare.
hollyapril682 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The big one is retired, the little one is not, and it seems to be widely available. I got some for my kids at Walgreens last year (it was a Webkinz Cares pet).
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Footontable
It is the lil' kinz that is rare.
Nope. The lil' kinz is unretired. It's the full-sized one you'd want.
The reason that the full-sized one is still moderately inexpensive is because the lil' kinz, less expensive version is still available, and if someone just were to buy it for the PSI, why wouldn't you save some money and buy the least expensive version? You can see with the other rare ones (Cheeky Dog, Cheeky Cat, Pegasus) that there was no lil' kinz version.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #10
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

The Full-Sized Horse is the one that is retired and hard to get. Moonbow is right. People think that because the Little-Kinz is not retired, that the Full-Size is not. But they are not right. That is the only reason why you can find them for less than a Cheeky Cat or Dog. (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Closed