Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
shrtnswt205 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: registering lil kinz

can someone please answer this question? when you register a lil kinz online, will your account be renewed for another year? or is your account only renewed for another year when you register a regular webkinz?

please and thank you!
shrtnswt205 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: registering lil kinz

Good question!! It is still a 1 year renewal!! So it's the same!! Well that's what I think!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
Jennesa

Dear Shrtnswt205,

Your account is renewed if you log in a webkinz or lilkinz plushie. Your welcome.

Your Friend,
Jennesa
Old 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

It doesn't matter if you adopt a lil' kinz or a webkinz, your account is still renewed for one year.
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am pretty sure it does not make any difference if you adapt a regular Webkinz or lil kinz. You will still get one year membership from the date of the adaption. One of my accounts (I have 9 accounts) has only lil kinz on it and has no problem. I hope this will help you.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #6

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

Yeppers! U get a 1 year renewal, itz jst like a webkinz.
awsome is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
shrtnswt205 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: registering lil kinz

thank you, everyone!!! one more thing- if you adopt another pet, will it renew your account from the day you first adopted a webkinz ever and created your account or only until the day of the next year that you adopted the next pet?

Example:

i adopt a pet on march 1, 2008. webkinz tells me my account expires march 1, 2009.
if i adopt another pet on december 25, 2008, will my account now expire on december 25, 2009 or on march 1, 2010?
shrtnswt205 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #8
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by shrtnswt205
thank you, everyone!!! one more thing- if you adopt another pet, will it renew your account from the day you first adopted a webkinz ever and created your account or only until the day of the next year that you adopted the next pet?

Example:

i adopt a pet on march 1, 2008. webkinz tells me my account expires march 1, 2009.
if i adopt another pet on december 25, 2008, will my account now expire on december 25, 2009 or on march 1, 2010?
It would expire Dec. 25 2009 I'm pretty sure!!

---------- Pupsaresocute added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

yeah because I opened my account Feb. 14th 2008 and It expires Oct. something because my latest webkinz I got in Oct. (Yeah a long time!)

Last edited by Pupsaresocute; 12-08-2008 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #9
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

It will always be one year from the date of your last adoption, the only way it is not is if you adopt after they send you a notice stating your account is about to expire, if you adopt one then it will be extended 15 months instead of 12
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Yes, lil kinz and Webkinz are the same, but just different sizes. So, if you adopt a lil' kinz, it will be renewed for another year.
Closed