Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #21
Lil Kinz
grundoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Regarding the re-sets...

I have also been sending them emails like crazy. Am glad to find that I am not the only one with this problem. Thought they had it fixed a month or so ago and then they made a bunch of changes and now we have the 7 minutes and you're out. I get so mad.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #22
koko4607
Webkinz :)

koko4607 is a jewel in the roughkoko4607 is a jewel in the rough

And now they announce they are raising prices again. Normally I'm very understanding about glitches, I work in IT. But, I would never be allowed to have this type of problem go on for this amount of time without working round the clock. Maybe they are - but we wouldn't know since we don't get any type of tech announcements. Some kind of bulletin would be nice.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:04 AM   #23
GamerGirly

GamerGirly is a jewel in the roughGamerGirly is a jewel in the rough

Hey Kittyraw2...yours restarts every hour? That would be wonderful! My is every 10 minutes on the dot! I have a clock right next to my computer and I time it now all the time.
If I want to do an empoyment job...I have to do it as soon as I log in or I won't have enough time and if it restarts during that job, I fail! Just like all my Academy classes, I have 10 minute or it restarts and I failed that class I was working on. Same with games in tornament area. it really is getting on my nerves! Even trying to garden in my pets rooms is becoming a real chore!
GamerGirly is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:25 AM   #24
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

mine are so random, its not even funny. friday, it was 5min apart, 10min, 20, i dont know. there was no rhyme or reason. today, there were at about 22 after and then *POOF* that changed, it was a bit more random. finally they were at about 53 after, plus the top of the hour. i wonder if tmrw will be better or worse.

ganz may be replacing old customers with new customers but when word gets out that their site is beary troublesome, they'll quit getting new customers. they need to fix the site before they do anything else. they are the only gaming site that has THIS many problems.

yes, i've written, i've called, etc.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:38 AM   #25
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

I hate these restarts. I just want to play the dang Pizza Place game. xP I get refreshed at like the 3rd or 4th level after an upgrade.

But its good to know I'm not alone..
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 03:18 AM   #26

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I know it is not our internet service providers ! I have XP, with 2 different ISP's and they both have sent numerous warnings and severe error messages stating that the problem seems to be the website and adobe flash player errors . It is causing serious crashes to happen - this is all fact not opinion. hope this helps. I have tried to contact adobe about it but I cannot seem to get beyond the basic search for answer thing. I have allways known about the flash player but it seems that the kinzchat plus is what is causing all the problems for WW & adobe , it all worked just fine before that.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 03:49 AM   #27

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by chilloutv1
I'm not having any major problems. The only thing is that whenever I first try to get into the clubhouse, I get stuck, click on an "ad" then go back to the clubhouse and everything works fine.

I TOO, AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES,HAS THE TOURNAMENT AREA BEEN DOWN SINCE THE FIRST OF THE YEAR? I KNOW I AM FRUSTRATED! WHAT SHALL WE DO? CALLED AND E-MAILED SEVERAL TIMES WITHOUT ANY PREVAIL

I WILL STAND UP FOR GOD TOO!! THANKS FOR BEING THE PERSON YOU ARE! GOD BLESS YOU AND THE USA!!!

Last edited by rodsbaby; 11-16-2008 at 04:06 AM.. Reason: LEFT OUT A LINE
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 03:22 PM   #28
Lil Kinz
grundoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally, I solved part of the problem of getting bumped off every 7 minutes. Last evening I updated to the latest flash player for my computer - I am running Mac OS 10.4.11 with an intel processor. There had been another update since last August so I went for it. Now, I have it down to where I don't get COMPLETELY bumped off. After 7 - 10 minutes my screen suddenly turns green, then blue with a Please Wait . . . and then my page reloads and I can play again with out another sign-in, which I used to have to do before. At least I can move along a little smoother..............but, it is definitely a Ganz problem according to Apple, Inc., my server and my experiences with my latest flash update. Best they get it fixed soon! Note: I do not get bumped off of my husband's computer running Windows XP. Go figure.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #29
Lil Kinz

momoffour is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Regarding the re-sets...

I get logged out about every 10 minutes. I called and emailed Ganz and all they say is that they are working on the problem. The problem is not universal, but is defiitely widespread. I am not buying any more Webkinz and I am not getting on anymore. I have had it! I am sick of getting kicked out in the middle of a game or in the middle of an employment office job or an academy class. I'm done. Good luck to everyone!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #30
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by GamerGirly
Hey I glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I thought it was my computer and I kept re-botting it.
Thanks to this website and forum...I find out so much info from all of you. Keep up the good work. This is my first post to the site. Thanks everyone!
Welcome, GamerGirly!!! Glad to have you here on . Look around. There are so many good features and a lot of people to answer questions. All you have to do is ask. And don't forget to check out the FAQ and Rules section. They're in green letters right under the pumpkins in the WI banner above.

Sorry your first post had to be about having a problem with WW. Unfortunately, the problem you are experiencing is far wider than all of the people who have responded to this thread and at all different levels. My son is frustrated because he gets the "refresh" very often and can't finish the Pizza Palace or any other game. He can get the jobs finished though. I, on the other hand, experience it very seldom; sometimes on the hour and sometimes during games. It happens to me only about 4 or 5 times during a week, maybe less. I really feel bad for the people who almost can't do anything. We will just have to keep bugging Ganz and hope they listen.

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde: :snake: :pgn:
:seal:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Arte!!

Aztec Floors Aztec Floors Aztec Floors Aztec Floors
beekay is offline Female
Closed