Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
wranglergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Regarding the re-sets...

With all of these people complaining about the site resetting clearly there is a problem somewhere. Is Ganz at least acknowledging a problem or is it being ignored?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Regarding the re-sets...

I called on the 4th or 5th, and the supervisor had no clue what I was talking about.. i was given an email address to send screenshots of what happened.. The same person got back to me on the 6th and let me know that it was being worked on, along w/ another issue that is going on w/ the donut plants... So yes, they do know.. but it wouldn't hurt to call and pressure this to get fixed a lot faster.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
boa2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you actually find a phone number to call them? I would love to do that, but only get caught up in the "tech support" loop that only lets you ask the questions that they allow. I am so angry about this problem. I have sent numerous emails and have not received a single response. Please share the number!

Thanks!
Old 11-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the front sign in page.. and to customer report..and then to comments.. then click on 'my question does not appear below " then send to them IN detail.. they will send you an email with the service number .. so you know who to talk to ..however it isnt much help.. even the live person tells me that they are working on the problem... but I agree too... EVERYONE should call and bug them about this... the kids dont want to even play anymore since they get all high up on kc on a game and then POOF reset...

so yes all please call .. i did have a number with a code.. but can not find it now. But if you send them an email from the Maini page ( before you log in ) under customer support ..they should send you an email with an extension to use... I hope they do hurry up... I am NOT liking this

one answer

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by boa2003
Did you actually find a phone number to call them? I would love to do that, but only get caught up in the "tech support" loop that only lets you ask the questions that they allow. I am so angry about this problem. I have sent numerous emails and have not received a single response. Please share the number!

Thanks!

If you are looking for the number... 1-866-webkinz Press 0 to escape the really long automated voice and go straight to the voice mailbox service
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #6
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

I have been bombarding them from the "comments and suggestions" section every time it happens now. I am getting no response from my emails or phone calls. So now every time it happens no matter what I am doing I dash off a "grrrr" comment. I am getting tired of it happening every 7 minutes. I can't even get in a full game. I think their in-box should be pretty full by now!!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
beself is an unknown quantity at this point

I too have been bombarded with the re-sets. I got one response from customer service via e-mail. They said to check the system requirements, make sure you have the latest software (I think it is flash), etc. They said if you have Internet Explorer 7.0 (which I do), to hit the F5 button to reset - BUT - this has not helped at all. I have 3 computers all exceeding the minimum requirements with IE7 and all software up to date and this still happens.

They did not respond to my follow-up email where I told them I still had the problem.

This happens to me at all times of the day - are there just so many subscribers that their servers are crashing? If so, I would like to know before I buy my child more Webkinz for Christmas.

Please advise if anyone has any more info.
Thanks!
beself is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #8
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Sigh, it's SO frustrating. I can't play a full game in the arcade. I hope they solve this soon.
Tango is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #9
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

At least last time this happened it was always at the top of the hour. So you knew not to start a game or move stuff about in your room just before the hour. But this is really ridiculous it happens at all different times and sometimes with only about 7 minutes between each refresh!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 12:00 AM   #10
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

I'm not having any major problems. The only thing is that whenever I first try to get into the clubhouse, I get stuck, click on an "ad" then go back to the clubhouse and everything works fine.
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Closed