Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: The refreshed blue screen is intolerable

What the heck is wrong with Ganz? This constant refreshing into the blue screen is intolerable. I am fairly new to Webkinz and very enthusiastic so far. This blue screen nonsense is destroying my enjoyment in playing. I have lost at least 5,000 KC to it so far. I have lost lots of fun as well.

When is this going to end? Do they even care? How can they possibly let this go on sooooo long?
Learned Hand is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 01:45 AM   #2
Gift Guru

GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: The refreshed blue screen is intolerable

Yep, it is one of their bigger boo-boos. I've been on Webkinz for awhile and this ranks pretty high on their faux pas list. Let's see. There was the "Disappearing Kinzcash" caper. The "Pets That Won't Lie Down in Bed" incident. The "Pets Sliding Instead of Walking" thing. The "You Can't Name Your Room" problem. Then the year of "Ever In Contruction Club House". Oh yeah, forgot about the ever popular "Items Stuck in Your Room" blunder. I'm sure other Webkinz veterans can remember other more colorful Webkinz gaffes.

As you can see, it's a Ganz legacy. We Webkinz veterans are battle tough through these things but I agree with you that this latest thing is intolerable.

Oh yeah, welcome to Webkinz and welcome to WI. One of the reasons WI has been so popular is because it's a great place to hang out and have gripe therapy whenever there are WW problems.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:09 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

You really are fine , KC is credited as you earn it, then you are shown the total amount of what was earned at the end of the game. You have not lost any KC . but you will lose a turn at the game that have a time limit or are once a day( stars,charms, & jobs, gems get put in your gembox if you found one. Explanation : A server went down during the WW staff being off for the Canadian Thanksgiving Holiday and they had no Idea until the staff returned to work. but it is all working for the Asain Account now & before the 2am EST shut down everything was working as far as the games went. The blue screen is WW trying to correct the error. just click on the things to do tab and go somewhere else in WW it should be fine. hope this helps you .Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by a3doglife; 10-15-2008 at 02:11 AM.. Reason: spelling
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 02:25 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

No, I really have lost that amount of money. The way it happens is by a game of some sort ending right before I win and thus not getting credited for it. Also, some arcade games award KC continually and some only at the end of the game.

So far I have lost: over 3K in Dicekinz as the page refreshes right as I am going to win or the turn before; at least 500 in jobs that get terminated by the refresh (this has the effect of not getting the money as well as still being locked out of the employment office for 8 hours); Several hundred in checkers; several hundred in Bathtub Battles; Several hundred in Quizzy's word challenge; and several hundred in random arcade games.

Additionally, I can't play some of my favorites because the web site will crash them before they are finished. This includes Quizzys word challenge and Bathtub battles. I am starting to really like Zacky's Quest, but it takes too long as well.

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I was not suggesting that money just disapeared from my dock, just that I "lost" money that I had the expectation of getting.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Closed