Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #81
MadTVstewart

Default Re: Rediculously slow

Yes! I have a computer from 1995 so its slow as heck already, but i cant even load the front page now
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #82
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have had this issue for 2-3 days.
I usually don't have time during the day to do Webkinz & I can't get in at night.
I hope they fix this issue soon.
I just deleted my cookies to see if that would help.
I am still getting the Please Wait error.
There have been several threads about it all weekend, so it must be happening to allot of members. I was hoping they would fix it soon.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 07:23 PM   #83

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had trouble all day yesterday and could not get on, this morning it worked fine for me and now I have the "please wait" again.....................FRUSTRATED!
mes44 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #84
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

TODAY, PST TIME AT 4PM, it all started over again...hence, can't do my job properly and won't even load now. Balloon Dartz still hasn't worked right in over a month and a half. Ganz doesn't seem to get it, care, or be able to handle anything any more...including their E Store today. All we can do is wait...like their PLEASE WAIT....indicates. Or, not play at all. Very, very tiring.
sindarin is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #85
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Have you noticed that the same or similar things happen EVERY weekend? There is a definite pattern - every Saturday and Sunday for the last month or more there are lots of posts about glitches etc. I think that there are more people on WW on weekends, and the systems get overloaded. I'm usually okay if I go on later in the evening (actually not that late, since I'm a west-coaster). Early in the morning would probably work for those out east.
This doesn't seem to be the case for me. It is taking {literally} 100 times longer to load many things than it was this time last week.
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 12-15-2008, 11:23 PM   #86
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

The later at night, it seems for me here on the Pacific Coast, the easier W World is as far as glitches.
Again, I think of the time difference around the globe and many people have signed off for the night. I know it shuts down here between 10-11PM, to do their maintenance.
sindarin is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:10 PM   #87
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It's happening again on one of my accounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #88
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

It's happening on 4 of my 6 accounts for the 3rd day in a row
Old 12-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #89
Sonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to all

It's happening again for the 3rd night on my american account.
Sonny is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:24 PM   #90
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Yep there is another topic going on in the General Discussion topics also.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer