Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #71
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Rediculously slow

Thanks everybody! It's nice to know I'm not alone
daelcare is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #72
crazyeagle
Webkinz :)

crazyeagle is an unknown quantity at this point

me too it's been like this since last night I'm so frustrated with it I've tried everything.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #73
Lil Kinz
dianna is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought I was the only one having this problem. Hope this gets fixed soon. don't have all day to sit and wait and not get anything done. i gave up trying to do a job or go to kinzville academy, just a waste of money.
dianna is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:20 PM   #74

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I am sorry to hear about the estore purchases...especially because when I paid and tryied to get my codes (yes there was $ to cover it)....it said processing. Well they charged my credit card acct. and never gave me the codes.

Finally I found a number and I had to call and ask for the codes. They said they could not give them to me if it was past the date of a revolving item....that was jist at least. So they told me that they would refund my money (wait for 48 hours min) and to keep my eye out for those pets (the grey wolves) and try again.

So I would reccomend leaving a message with date and time...I still don't know if it will do any good but it is worth a shot.

Good luck to you all that made purchases today. I really hope that they have fixed this kind of problem.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-14-2008 at 10:23 PM.. Reason: typos
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 03:17 AM   #75

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Have you noticed that the same or similar things happen EVERY weekend? There is a definite pattern - every Saturday and Sunday for the last month or more there are lots of posts about glitches etc. I think that there are more people on WW on weekends, and the systems get overloaded. I'm usually okay if I go on later in the evening (actually not that late, since I'm a west-coaster). Early in the morning would probably work for those out east.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 03:43 AM   #76
charmingly
Gift Guru

mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

maybe ganz needs to think about adding a new server or two to their set up
mootooyou is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 04:26 AM   #77

fire_phoenix is on a distinguished road

It hasnt been slow, up until now.Now I cant even get in. Then I thought I'd go check out the estore for something to do and got

Webkinz eStore is currently closed
for some important updates.

Click the image to open in full size.

We Will Be Back!

Please visit again soon!

They must be fixing something again
fire_phoenix is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 04:57 AM   #78
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

I know I left for work last night and hubby was still trying to garden. I hope we didn't lose everything. there was a huge harvest.
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 06:13 AM   #79
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I am in PA and it was very very slow from about 3 pm til midnight. I was able to get on all our the family and friends accounts to do their jobs and charm forest. I don't know what why the estore updates would effect our game. I just checked the store. Nice sign they have. See fire phoenix picture above.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 06:32 AM   #80
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Yes i thought i was alone here but i see everyone was having trouble. I was so slow i would do something then please wait would come up so finally i gave up and shut down the computer,
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer