Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #61

porschegl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Rediculously slow

Oh I have been cleaning everything each time I try to do anything on WW to day. Ganz even sent me a letter telling me to do this even after I told them I already did it and nothing was working. I missed out on so much KC yesterday because I couldn't do my gardening, looks like I will miss out on it again today. Please wait... Please wait...
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #62
NoUglyOneYet
Lil Kinz
NoUglyOneYet is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here! It's taking a long time to do much of anything; I keep getting "Please Wait...". Sigh.
NoUglyOneYet is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #63
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I've had the same problem today, I was unable to build floors because I kept getting "please wait" and the timer counts down, but I can't move the tiles. It's frustrating. The other problem is when I am cooking pancakes for Kinzville academy and I can't control the pancakes and syrup so I can't complete the job.
muffy is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #64
kkain
Webkinz :)

HoneyPeas is on a distinguished road

I am having the same Please wait issue on all three of my accounts, but have found that if I start a game in the arcade or tournament arena they run at regular speed. It not right that we can't do all of our daily stuff, or work on our houses, but at least I am able to make a little KC.
HoneyPeas is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #65

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I am still getting theplease load and everytime I wait for it to load my pet gets hungier and hungier. This morning she was at 100% for everything...now she is at 84% food, 96% happiness (maybe she is getting annoyed too!), and 96% health (must be the stress!)

Wow I can't wait to see my 16 dead gardens and have to digg all those up...what fun that will be.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #66
mollymaz
mazanec is an unknown quantity at this point

Not only is Webkinz World incredibly slow, I have tried all day to buy things in the estore. Even it takes forever to try to load and then says "Server Down". I finally bought my charms, but they haven't sent the email with codes yet.
I feel your pain!

But, I still love Webkinz. It USUALLY brings much happiness to each day in a difficult world.

Molly
Old 12-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #67
Gift Trainee

Kaya is on a distinguished road

same here. Had trouble yesterday and today. It is really frustrading and no fun. I don't understand why Ganz has so much problem. With a company this big and thousend of members you would think that they would maintain their site a lot better. Lot's of money is invested.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #68
mollymaz
mazanec is an unknown quantity at this point

Update: I finally got into the estore, only to see that my items were still in check out and not processed. (Although I had already paid and checked out) I tried to pay again and it cut off. When I tried to sign back on, they now have posted a cute picture saying the "The estore is currently closed."
I hope I will still be able to buy my Sunday Surprize items. I really love the Circus theme.
Molly
Old 12-14-2008, 08:55 PM   #69
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yeah... Since yesterday, it is taking minutes to load something that usually takes seconds. Adopting my new Sea Otter yesterday was very frustrating. I feel your pain.
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 09:01 PM   #70
Wiggles1231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes! I was trying to feed my pet and it took about a minute with the please wait... thing at the bottom of my screen. What do you think is going on?
Wiggles1231 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer