Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 08:11 PM   #51
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Rediculously slow

*sigh*
I'm experiencing it too, on 2 of my accounts. . I hope it fixes soon!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

firehorse is an unknown quantity at this point

Still Soooooooo ssslllllloooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #53
evatp is an unknown quantity at this point

It's sooooooo frustating, that I don't want to be on it anymore. I live in Ontario, it was like this yesterday and then again today................I have just logged out
evatp is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:18 PM   #54
jc009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I'm having trouble, too! It made me miss my job that I can always do! I cannot even enter the tournaments as I run out of time! It's making me click my mouse at least twice to do one simple thing. Something's not right! It's really making my mom not a happy camper, if you know what I mean! She has chores for me and she says if Webkinz is taking this long, I'd better just not play any more! I sure hope something helps! I love playing Webkinz, when it works! Is somebody figures out what it is, I sure hope they post! At least that way I can tell my mom and maybe I can play again!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:19 PM   #55

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz has no problems coming up with new items, new pets, etc.........but they should be working on keeping the programs running smoothly, they should anticipate the christmas rush season and upgrade or add more servers to keep those of us who spend our money on them happy.
mes44 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #56

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

They have TIME TO CELEBRATE for all day on Monday's activities- that will be sad if this please wait problem isn't fixed. I've had a stressful weekend trying to get 9 accounts done.
cojo64 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #57
Lil Kinz
grundoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Yesterday and today the whole website just dragged it's feet. Maybe there is a server problem. But I don't have the patience to watch " please wait " any longer.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:26 PM   #58

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Yep, ridiculously slow. I thought I connected to a new website named: "Please wait". LOL!

Let's all hope they clear this up!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #59
Sonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to all

I haven't been able to do anything in my American account for 2 days. After it finally loads, the Please Wait comes on and never goes away. My Asian and European accounts work fine.
I've cleaned my cache and delented my internet files and it didn't help a bit. Bummer!
Sonny is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #60

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I have three accounts. The one that is the slowest is the account that has hundreds of items in my dock. I spent nearly an hour trying to clear out about 30 items from the dock into a room, to see if that would help. I also cleaned out my temporary internet files. None of it worked. Got nervous thinking maybe I had so much stuff that my account was ruined. Wanted to check here and am relieved that it is the same with others (sorry guys). I do think accounts with less in them load faster though.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer