Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 07:23 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
NQCMUM is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rediculously slow

Same here. Hope my kid did his gardening. I can't sit around waiting for it to load.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 07:25 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Been like MOLASSES with PLEASE WAIT...even to feed the Kinz! since Saturday afternoon!
This is Sunday evening and still running the same.

I lost out on money from my daily job and in the charmed Forest...because of PLEASE WAIT...!!!
They just can't seem to get "a grip"...I mean, multiple problems for the past 2 months.
sindarin is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:26 PM   #33

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Today was the worst day ever, it took forever to load. So I'm not going to be on it until tomorrow.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #34

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Same problem with 1 account, probably a server problem...hopefully they'll fix it tomorrow....
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #35

momoshishijrjr is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, I too had the same problems yesterday and today. This evening it wouldn't let me do anything for a very long time, so I finally logged out and thought I'd just try again tomorrow. I do hope they'll have it fixed very soon.
momoshishijrjr is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #36
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

yep, very annoying
hope they fix it soon
Old 12-14-2008, 07:40 PM   #37
Gift Guru

nanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Yes, yesterday and today I'm having big problems. I can't do the gardening or anything.
nanastheone is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:42 PM   #38
tp317 is on a distinguished road

It is still acting up on my end. I don't think it has anything to do with the docks. I don't think it's a virus. I think it is probably the servers. But, I think they should compensate us and give us extra hourlies an extra day this week to make up for it. I hope my garden has died. I haven't been able to get in to check on it since Friday night. Very frustrating!:wallbas h:
tp317 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:46 PM   #39
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

yes, most of the time I do.
But when I do get lucky, it goes fast for me.
It is probably because webkinz is so popular that there are so many people on at one time.
It is VERY frusterating!
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #40
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

The US/CA accounts are at a snails pace. The Asian/European accounts for much faster today. I wish they'd get some bigger servers!
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer