Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #11
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Rediculously slow

Me too! Started about 4pm yesterday! And it affects all 5 of my accounts! I could just scream! At least I managed to get my spins on the wheel of wishes. I can do most things--but unbearably slowly. Except go to "my room!" I cannot get to my pets' rooms! So I can't garden. Not yesterday. Not so far today. I'm getting concerned. I hope to goodness they get this thing fixed by tomorrow!! Grief--first e-store trouble, now this. I hate that I can't get to my rooms! And on Friday late afternoon I got my Dec. pets & was so eager to adopt them Sat! (No time Fri) But by the time I got around to it--"please wait" was ruling things at WW. And I'm not gonna risk adopting with that situation. I'd probably never get my gifts. Guess I'll have to go decorate for Christmas. LOL!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 04:01 PM   #12
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

My European account is fine. I can barely get on my American account. Each time I click I get "please wait." After I spun the wheel of wishes, I gave up. I'll try again later tonight. Maybe it will get better.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #13
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

We're having trouble on 2 of our 4 accounts. The 2 accounts that we are having trouble on have full docks (over 100 items). The 2 accounts that we are having no trouble with have pretty empty docks (less than 20 items) Conincidence????????
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I was having this problem yesterday too. It was better by this morning, but is now back. Yesterday and most of today it was on 3 out of 7 accounts. Now it is on 5 of 7 ( I help grandkids and nephews with theirs). I don't think that it has anything to do with full docks because the account that has the most in it, worked until just a few minutes ago. I already cleared cache and temp. files, so that's not it, and I'm pretty sure it's not a virus.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #15
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

gave it a break last night & this morning because I couldn't get anything done with all the Please Wait . . .
Now it is still doing that when I try to log in.
There are several threads about it so lots of people must be having this issue.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #16
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

Yes it is very slow. It did start yesterday afternoon and continued all night until after midnight. After it rest this morning it was running fine until about 3 pm. I did go onto my nephews account and strangely enough I was able to do somethings.

Does anyone think it has to do with the servers????
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #17
animalsgolden

quick79 will become famous soon enough

Yes i have the same problem with a troubles
quick79 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 06:56 PM   #18
Aunt Pat is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also having toubles with my account yesterday and today. I lost my job yesterday but I did manage to wait 35 minutes for Arte's t load to get the rare item. I not even trying that today.
Aunt Pat is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #19
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

We could blame it on the weather instead. lol Mine is slow and I wanted to do my Wheel of Wishes and it never fully loads.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #20
Aunt Pat is an unknown quantity at this point

I did that early in the day and didn't have any problems with it loading. I even managed to win a token!! I had to stop after that and started having the problems in the evening.
Aunt Pat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer