Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 08:19 PM   #151
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Rediculously slow

More than slow. After 7 minutes of please wait, I just gave up and logged out
wendypie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #152
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

i'm having issues 2
charming is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #153
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It is getting even worse. The 3 accounts that never had problems all week are now having the same issues as my other accounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #154

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Rediculously slow

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
My accounts seem to be okay now. I hope they remain okay for the rest of the day/week/year/decade/century! I am so glad they fixed this sooner today than the other days this has been happening.

Andy, I am glad your accounts are loading okay. You are lucky. Andy, I don't think this is a "I hate Ganz" thread. It is a thread to let other members know that there are problems with some accounts/servers. On one of my accounts, I could not play in the evenings for over a week because of the "Please Wait..." messages. Nothing would load in a timely manner, and some areas wouldn't load at all. At some times, I couldn't get past the front page of the newspaper because the "Please Wait..." wouldn't go away. On some days 6 of my accounts were affected. This morning starting around 11am, I couldn't do anything on 5 of the accounts; but the one that was causing the most problems for over a week was
loading okay.

WI is a place to share information, good and bad. Andy, if you don't want to hear anything "bad" like "my account won't load" or "WW is rediculously slow", then don't view the threads that have a title like "Rediculously slow".

And Andy, if no one informs Ganz that there is an issue, then they will never know; especially when the issue is only affecting some accounts and not all of them. Also, they fixed the charm forest glitch in record time because it was giving some members the opportunity to search over and over again without waiting the 6 hours (my account had to wait over 4 years in order to get into the charm forest; it had the bad glitch). The "Please Wait..." issue was going on for over a week before they were able to fix the problem, albeit only temporarily until it happens again.

Ganz now has the Kinzville News. There has been no mention of the current problems in there (except after some of them are fixed). If Ganz would acknowledge the problems that have been happening (that they know of) and give an estimated time/date when the problem should be solved, then there might be no need for threads such as this; and also Ganz would
receive a lot less phone calls and emails telling them about the problems.

All of our purchases pay for the Ganz websites. It is not a free service. My purchases alone pay for a good part-time web programmer for Ganz.

---------- SnowCrystal added 59 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Unfortunately, Ganz only fixed the problem temporarily for some accounts. My one account that was acting bad almost all week is now getting the "Please Wait..." again.

I agree, If we say nothing then It will never be fixed and we will keep getting ripped off.
We added up all the webkinz we have on all the accounts and just for plush purchases we rounded the cost to 13.00 each (a lot were more $) and and the cost was $2800.00 this does not include the spritz,lip gloss's, trading cards,clothes,school supplies, real charms and other webkinz items. So I call that an investment in Ganz and I am not the only one who has spent money on them. If you have less then 5 I guess it is not much of a loss but to others it is a hobby, like xbox or baseball cards...
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 02:08 PM   #155
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My one account that has been bad for over a week is still really bad. I can't even get the "today's activities" to load in order to spin the POTM wheel of wishes. I have missed almost every activity on this account for over a week. They really should have fixed this by now. It wasn't working late last night either.

---------- SnowCrystal added 84 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Now my one bad account is okay and 3 of my family's other accounts are getting the ridiculously slow "Please Wait..."

---------- SnowCrystal added 99 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Yeah! All my family's accounts seem okay right now! I am glad they know there is a problem and are fixing it as the accounts get bad. Thank you Ganz!

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 12-21-2008 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer