Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 12:05 PM   #141
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Rediculously slow

Took an hour to do 4 jobs. I'm rethinking my purchases of Webkinz as Christmas gifts because I've no desire to spread misery to others. Luckily I still have all the receipts.

I've slowly come to the realization that it's not worth the aggravation.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 12:11 PM   #142
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
Took an hour to do 4 jobs. I'm rethinking my purchases of Webkinz as Christmas gifts because I've no desire to spread misery to others. Luckily I still have all the receipts.

I've slowly come to the realization that it's not worth the aggravation.

I agree. It took 20 minutes for me to get to the job office and then when I finally started my job, I got the "Please Wait..." and the clock started ticking down but I was unable to do anything. The "Please Wait..." finally went away and I was able to make my sandwiches/hamburgers within the time remaining, but I am still waiting to get my Kinzcash from the job. It has been 45 minutes, the "Please Wait..." went away and now came back and I still haven't received my KC. It is stuck on the window "Way to make those sandwiches! You've completed your job!".

Christmas is going to be terrible in WW if they don't fix this.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:15 PM   #143
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes very slow or please wait also no wheel of wishes!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:20 PM   #144
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

i get please wait... on each account. SO annoying! The only thing that sometimes helps is, if there is an arcade advertisement on the right side, if I click on it i can get into the arcade and the please wait goes away for a little bit, so that i can play a few games.
If this keeps up xmas will be the same as last year.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 PM   #145

4fun is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Rediculously slow

I am so tired of seeing "Please Wait" at the bottom of my screen. This delay in Ganz website has been going on long enough. I'm afraid it will only get worst the closer we get to the holidays!! Ganz needs to fix this and upgrade their website capacity. My kids are so frustrated. Early in the morning and late at night the website runs pretty smoothly but after school, weekends and evening times are horrible!! My kids are so tired of waiting that they are playing more PS2 instead. They are getting several Webkinzs for Christmas that they picked out. They are excited about these gifts; however, I do not want to see the disappointment on their faces or the frustration in their voices when we enter these new ones and the same "Please Wait" message appears or the website crashes like it did last Christmas.

Come on Ganz!! You know there is a HUGH problem with your website and you know what happened last year so...FIX IT!!!
4fun is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 05:26 PM   #146
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My accounts seem to be okay now. I hope they remain okay for the rest of the day/week/year/decade/century! I am so glad they fixed this sooner today than the other days this has been happening.

Andy, I am glad your accounts are loading okay. You are lucky. Andy, I don't think this is a "I hate Ganz" thread. It is a thread to let other members know that there are problems with some accounts/servers. On one of my accounts, I could not play in the evenings for over a week because of the "Please Wait..." messages. Nothing would load in a timely manner, and some areas wouldn't load at all. At some times, I couldn't get past the front page of the newspaper because the "Please Wait..." wouldn't go away. On some days 6 of my accounts were affected. This morning starting around 11am, I couldn't do anything on 5 of the accounts; but the one that was causing the most problems for over a week was loading okay.

WI is a place to share information, good and bad. Andy, if you don't want to hear anything "bad" like "my account won't load" or "WW is rediculously slow", then don't view the threads that have a title like "Rediculously slow".

And Andy, if no one informs Ganz that there is an issue, then they will never know; especially when the issue is only affecting some accounts and not all of them. Also, they fixed the charm forest glitch in record time because it was giving some members the opportunity to search over and over again without waiting the 6 hours (my account had to wait over 4 years in order to get into the charm forest; it had the bad glitch). The "Please Wait..." issue was going on for over a week before they were able to fix the problem, albeit only temporarily until it happens again.

Ganz now has the Kinzville News. There has been no mention of the current problems in there (except after some of them are fixed). If Ganz would acknowledge the problems that have been happening (that they know of) and give an estimated time/date when the problem should be solved, then there might be no need for threads such as this; and also Ganz would
receive a lot less phone calls and emails telling them about the problems.

All of our purchases pay for the Ganz websites. It is not a free service. My purchases alone pay for a good part-time web programmer for Ganz.

---------- SnowCrystal added 59 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Unfortunately, Ganz only fixed the problem temporarily for some accounts. My one account that was acting bad almost all week is now getting the "Please Wait..." again.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 12-20-2008 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #147
Lil Kinz
lisag21 is an unknown quantity at this point

me too here we go again please wait.... i was just making a trade in the clubhouse. Something I really wanted and I couldn't drag anything up. I was stuck. AND THEN THE INFAMOUS PLEASE WAIT when I logged back in.

lisag21 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:43 PM   #148
cutiecait1

joecaity is an unknown quantity at this point

Mostly during the evening hours up until today, where problem was all day
Old 12-20-2008, 08:15 PM   #149

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I can't get in at all- Just stops at the green screen. I have waited over half an hour now. Anyone else having it this bad? Was just slow untill today.
Thanks
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #150

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

yes is is causing my ISP to crash ! I fear it will just keep getting worse. like this time last year it was like it is now just worse now. I have not seen any improvements yet. just adding more things. We are supposed to log in christmas day to get our gifts and play, but it did not work at all last year. I really hope this is no indication of what is to come. It is not looking like fun to me anymore.
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer