Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 03:52 PM   #111
Webkinz :)
kkamll is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Rediculously slow

Well at least I'm not the only one with a problem. Since yesterday mostly (a little bit the other day) I too have been having problems with that stupid please wait message. In fact, I am typing this as I wait for the please wait to go away.
I sincerely hope that Ganz fixes this problem soon because I am getting increaingly frustrated with not being able to do even my dailys.
kkamll is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #112
922coconut922

922coconut922 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't have any problems this morning but when I tried to log in to get the rare item, it won't load or I kept getting "please wait". I missed the rare item.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #113
Gift Guru

shannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledge

Angry Re: Rediculously slow

Could not get into the curio shop for rare item today, and its not just today I missed out on a couple of occasions, not happy. Waited for Arte to load it was 3:59 , and just as it turned to 4:00 it loaded. Does anyone know what todays rare item was? Do not want to invest in anymore webkinz if ganz can't get it together.
shannonnied is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #114
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

It's back. This is a week now. It started last Saturday. During the week, it was fine until about 7 pm, but it started earlier today. Just in time to miss the flooring again. I sent them a message again and told them that they are loosing customers fast and they need to fix this problem asap, but I doubt it will be anytime soon. I'm sure they have gotten many messages this week about this. I love Webkinz, but this is getting old fast.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #115
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This problem has been going on since Saturday, Dec 13. The charm forest problem has only been going on since late Wednesday night, Dec. 17. Of course, they fixed the charm forest problem first. I think they should get their priorities straight and fix this problem ASAP. I can't even do anything on the affected account right now. Nothing will load.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #116
angelicd77
angelicd77 is an unknown quantity at this point

its driving me nuts ive been trying to do my wishing well for the last half hour... im going nuts!!!!
angelicd77 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #117
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

do you not have high speed internet? ww is best for that.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #118

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Please wait........please wait.......please wait........... I am tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mes44 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 04:59 PM   #119

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Food for thought! This happens EVERY time there is a popular item in the curio shop or a popular game in the activity section.

Seems to me that GANZ does not plan well. If they did everyone would have a fair chance to acquire these items or play that particular game.

So much for GANZ fixing things that are wrong. Just gotta love their "excellent customer service"????
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #120
Sonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to all

I'm so sick of this. I can't get past the Please Wait and it's been that way all week. I've missed out on everything. Does Ganz know about the problem I wonder?
Sonny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer