Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #101
Live Love Laugh :)
Webkinz :)

Jtomomi is just really niceJtomomi is just really nice

Default Re: Rediculously slow

This has been happening to me too. I can't do my gardening, and I am being logged out all the time. Well, at least I'm not the only one.
Jtomomi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #102
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Same here. This has been happening to me since Saturday. It works during the day, but not in the evening. On the weekend, it worked early, but started this around noon. Between grandkids, nephews, and myself, I help with 8 accounts. It's mostly been on the same 3 out of the 8. I too thought they would have fixed this last night, but I guess that was asking too much. I'm getting pretty annoyed.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #103
Lil Kinz
lisag21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Someone please help. I have been having trouble since Sunday. I have sent emails to Ganz and they have been in my account. Taken things out of rooms I guess to fix the please wait issue. But when I log in, it seems to be ok for a few minutes and then right back to please wait. I am so frustrated. I have put in two new pets over the past two weeks and I can't even get trough my dailys. I have 200 pets. Is that to many? I didn't know. Is there anyway I can fix this. I did start another account last week for my niece. She has three pets and her account is fine. Using the same computer I do. Please help me if you can. I miss playing with my pets

:cmunk:
lisag21 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #104
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Hi, Congrats on your first post. I don't think that it is because of the number of pets. I have been having the same problem since Saturday. I take care of 7 accounts, and they all have a different number of pets. Three out of that 7 have had this problem every evening. It seems to be during busy times. All the accounts are done on the same computer and some work fine and some don't.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:26 PM   #105
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lisag21
Hi,
Someone please help. I have been having trouble since Sunday. I have sent emails to Ganz and they have been in my account. Taken things out of rooms I guess to fix the please wait issue. But when I log in, it seems to be ok for a few minutes and then right back to please wait. I am so frustrated. I have put in two new pets over the past two weeks and I can't even get trough my dailys. I have 200 pets. Is that to many? I didn't know. Is there anyway I can fix this. I did start another account last week for my niece. She has three pets and her account is fine. Using the same computer I do. Please help me if you can. I miss playing with my pets

:cmunk:
RajahDT4 is right. If you weren't having problems with your account before Saturday, then it is not your account.

My large account is loading fine, but one of my smaller accounts is ridiculously slow. Some areas of WW won't load at all. It is only happening on 1 of the 11 accounts I take care of. Over the weekend, it was happening to 6 of the 11 accounts on one of the days. But now, it is the same one account that is not working properly in the evenings since Saturday (it was okay this morning and afternoon).

It has to be a Webkinz server issue. Try your account after midnight or in the morning and see if you can do anything then. Good luck.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #106
Lil Kinz
Moygirl2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are having the same problem. One of our accounts runs just fine; and the other is taking forever to boot up and navigate through Webkinz World. I sent an email to Ganz over the weekend, and have heard nothing from them, so I sent another one tonight. We'll see if I get a response. I'm glad to hear that we are not the only ones suffering these frustrations.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #107
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It is happening again today. The "Please Wait..." started earlier today than yesterday. I didn't get my dailies done yet.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #108
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Santakinz, For Christmas I would love you to get some new servers for Ganz so that I can get past the "please wait" and actually do something during the one hour time limit I have for Webkinz besides watching the "please wait". My gardens I'm sure are goners. I should be on your nice list because of all the Webkinz stuff I've purchased...so please Santakinz, make Webkinz World work for me!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:45 PM   #109
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

I'm getting the Please Wait....too. For some reason, though, I was able to get into Artie's store. The rare item was the Stone Circle Floor for $1200. This item was also posted Tuesday afternoon....kinda strange, don't ya think?

Good luck, everyone. Webkinz eventually fixes its glitches but it takes patience.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #110
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

This is killing me! I have 15 minutes (or so) to try and get into the CS to get the rare and all I get is please wait. I want to scream.. but I shall refrain from that, lol.

Ganz really needs to fix this issue, fast! It is only my MAIN account with issues. our other US, Euro and 3 asian accounts all work like a charm
bflyangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer