Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
tp317 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: Rediculously slow

Is anyone else having trouble with Webkinz being really slow today? Most everything I've tried to do takes 5 or 10 minutes to load where it used to take a few seconds. It's very frustrating. Is anyone else having trouble?
tp317 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #2

khkinzmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rediculously slow

Absolutely!!! I've had troubles with it running slow all day today and also yesterday. Taking forever to download, keep getting "please wait". I've missed out on a few activities and never could get Arte's to load for the rare today. You are not alone!
Old 12-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #3

gymnast1995 is on a distinguished road

Not today. I usually have trouble with it weedays at about 4 or 5. My mom cleared out all the temporary files on our computer and it really helped!
gymnast1995 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #4
Dalma is an unknown quantity at this point

e anything to do with the It is horrible today...haven't even been able to get into Arte's. Yesterday was slow, but not as bad as yesterday. For me it doesn't have anything to do with the temp internet files, as mine were cleaned out last night.
Dalma is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
dogie310

No,I have not.It my be a virus in ya'll's computers.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:29 PM   #6

1pooh2bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I have been having troubles with it today and yesterday.It's driving me CRAZY I've lost on 2 jobs because of it also

Last edited by 1pooh2bear; 12-14-2008 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: never finished
1pooh2bear is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

Same here, everytime I try to garden or move something around it says "Please Wait..."
This stinks, I'm never gonna be able to do all of my gardening

Glad to see I'm not alone tho, I thought it was just my acct.
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I have one account that is very slow, gets the Please wait... at every click of the mouse. The other four accounts are nice and fast as usual. Clearing temp internet files did not help and it is not a virus...
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 03:35 PM   #9

Sparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to behold

EVERYONE is having trouble... you are not alone. it is ridiculously slow!! it would take MINUTES to load something that should take SECONDS!!! you are NOT alone, and i hope ganz fixes this soon
Sparkle! is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 03:36 PM   #10

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

It does that to me a lot.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Closed

Tags
in the sun, sorry its slow, womanizer