Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Redeeming Deluxe Membership (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/redeeming-deluxe-membership-726854/)

k9jenn12-25-2011 11:35 PM

Redeeming Deluxe Membership

Hello! I'm signing up for a Deluxe Membership for the first time, and it's asking me if I want the bonus and monthly estore points to be deposited into my Webkinz World account or the Ganz account. Which do you think is better? And if you choose to have them deposited into your Ganz account and you purchase an item, it goes into your Webkinz World account right?
Thank you! :thumbup:

Butterflies12-25-2011 11:46 PM

Re: Redeeming Deluxe Membership

It you choose to have the points deposited into your WW acct, you can buy items right in your acct ♥
I prefer to keep them in my Ganz estore acct as you can always transfer to your WW account if you decide you want to buy something directly in the WW acct .. you cannot transfer them from your WW acct to your Ganz estore acct however ..

If you decide to have then deposited in your Ganz estore acct, you may buy items in the estore and you will receive an item code to enter in the code shop in the WW acct of your choice.

Happy Holidays! ♥

leena1712-25-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9jenn (Post 25605536)
Hello! I'm signing up for a Deluxe Membership for the first time, and it's asking me if I want the bonus and monthly estore points to be deposited into my Webkinz World account or the Ganz account. Which do you think is better? And if you choose to have them deposited into your Ganz account and you purchase an item, it goes into your Webkinz World account right?
Thank you! :thumbup:

Hi, k9jenn, congrats on your Deluxe Membership! I'm not an expert on the rules of the membership, but the way I see it is that it's easier if you have the points deposited into your Webkinz account because that way, you don't have to print them out and then go to the code shop or adoption center to log them in - the items go directly to your dock when you buy them. The only problem is that sometimes Ganz offers items in the Estore that I don't find in the WW Estore. Also, if you have more than one account in WW, from the Ganz account, you can log in the codes wherever you want the pet or item. I hope this helps. Either way, you'll have lots of extra fun with the Deluxe Membership!! Happy New Year!:clap:

marnabear12-25-2011 11:58 PM

Butterflies explained it very well, and she is an experienced deluxe member. I also prefer to have my points deposited in my estore account and not in my WW account for the same reasons. Also sometimes there are promotions for spending points in the estore and buying from the WW estore does not count.

I hope you enjoy your deluxe membership.

k9jenn12-26-2011 12:02 AM

Thanks for your help you guys! :) I have another question...you know how you get 3,000 points each month? Well, can you bank them so you can save up for a few months and have 12,000 points after 4 months?

big2gray12-26-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9jenn (Post 25605752)
Thanks for your help you guys! :) I have another question...you know how you get 3,000 points each month? Well, can you bank them so you can save up for a few months and have 12,000 points after 4 months?

Absolutely! In fact, that is how I get most of my e-store pets!

k9jenn12-26-2011 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2gray (Post 25606004)
Absolutely! In fact, that is how I get most of my e-store pets!

That's what I was hoping I could do! Thank you! :)