Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
pj1sportsfan
Webkinz :)

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Red x instead of pictures?

hey, I know I have quite a few posts already, but I'm relatively new to WI. One thing I have noticed though is that in most cases, where there should be pictures, there are little black square outlines and inside of them red x's. Is this just me or is this a big problem for other people too? Does anybody know what I can do to fix it?????
pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Red x instead of pictures?

I do not get that, but it could be that your computer needs updating.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
pj1sportsfan

Do you know how to update computer??
Old 07-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Well, I am on a Windows XP, and when I need updates, a little pop-up notification comes in my tray.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
pj1sportsfan

Do you know anything about Windows Vista?
Old 07-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #6
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

you could be seeing because your computer files are not set to view a certain file, such as a jpeg, or a GIF,
another reason you may be getting a red x could be due to that picture might have been removed by that member.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
pj1sportsfan

Well, could you tell me how to change it?

---------- pj1sportsfan added 6 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

does anybody else know anything?

---------- pj1sportsfan added 11 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Please somebody, I need help!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pj1sportsfan; 07-06-2008 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If you right click on the red x, do you get an option to "show picture". If you do, then try to click on "show picture" and see if the picture pops up.

If you have a really slow computer or internet connection, it could be that the pictures are not fully loading properly.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 07:49 AM   #9
pj1sportsfan

I do have a show picture option, but when I press it, nothing happens.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:54 AM   #10
poodlekisses

For me, sometimes some pictures have a red X in them then others don't. I have Windows Vista, and like other people said, you might need to update your computer.
Closed