Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Red gems disappeared! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/red-gems-disappeared-456894/)

kathyincanada01-18-2009 02:33 PM

Red gems disappeared!

Has anyone else had all of one colour gems disappear? I was supposed to get my crown today with the find of my last gemstone. But when I looked, all of my red gems had disappeared right out of my collection! Has anyone else had this happen? What do I do? I'm not crazy - I had them all collected and now they're all gone!

Mama Girl NH01-18-2009 02:39 PM

Re: Red gems disappeared!

I am very sorry this happened to you. How incrediably frustrating that must have been. The only suggestion I have is to log out, clear your cache/internet history, and reboot your computer. If this does not restore your lost gems.. give it a day or two, then contact Ganz. Since we can not sell excess gems, or go back to 'resell' a gem after you have agreed to keep it, there's no way for them to leave your doc unless it's a Ganz glitch. Try this, and hopefully they will show back up. Best of luck to you.

Honeybear01-18-2009 04:43 PM

I had three river ripple gems vanish on me, too. But it was just the river ripples, not the whole tray of blues. I do keep track of what I have, so I know they were there at some point. I can't imagine how this happened, all the other ones were still there.

Just very, very weird. Has this happened to anyone else?

kinztown19401-18-2009 04:48 PM

Wow, everything in my red dissapeared except for my lava lump.I think it's a Ganz glitch since gems can't be send or taken out.

tokyo rose01-18-2009 04:57 PM

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. Sounds like a new glitch and I hope they will fix it soon. You can't move your gems or sell them once they are in your collector's box, so I am sure that only GANZ can take they away or put them back. If logging out/in method does not work, maybe you should contact GANZ. I hope you will get all your gems back soon!

Lake01-18-2009 05:06 PM

I'm sorry that happened - it must be very annoying and frutrating!
I would try logging in and out, then try to contact Ganz...:( I really hope Ganz starts to fix these constant glitches! Good Luck!

Ritzcracker01-19-2009 03:33 AM

My daughter's friend had this happen to her months ago, but I don't think that anything was ever done about it (or if they even tried). It's not a new glitch, and doesn't seem to be overly common, but it must be really annoying for those it happens to. Try contacting Ganz.