Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
Attack of the
Webkinz :)

puppyluv24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Red and Blue??

1 time I started a thread and I used dark blu and some1 told me dont type in dark blu or red its 4 the Mods/Admins and I asked that person how they knew that, but they never responded 2 me. I was checkin out some threads and some1 typed in red and some1 responded dont type in red or dark blu its 4 the Mods/Admins. Why do only Mods/Admins get to type in dark blu or red?? i dont think its fair. And if u type just a word or 2 in dark blu or red like I just did is that not allowed either?? Thats not fair that only mods/admins get 2 type in dark blu or red. And where/how did people find out that typing in red and dark blu is only 4 mods/admins?? I nEeD sOmE aNsWeRs!!!!! Some 1 plz tell me wat is ^ w/ dark blu and red!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Red and Blue??

yea dark blue and red are mod/admin colors. they use it to point out corrections in people's posts.
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
call me char =]
Gift Guru

Winterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of light

Red and blue are for mods and admins, and if they need to edit someone's post, they use those colors.
Winterfresh is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

they type in those colors incase they have to correct some one say is you typed your age.. it would show like: i am *an adult* and then sometimes they just leave notes
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #5
hilo27

chapingirl2010 is on a distinguished road

Yeah. Red is for the administrators and Blue is for the moderators. Do not use them in an entire post. A couple words is OK.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
I sing 'cause I'm a

rhoden4 is on a distinguished road

Yes, the red and the Dark blue really catch your eye and when you see it you know, "I need to read this carefully, a Mod wrote this."
Old 04-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #7
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

It is a way to draw attention to the posts they make in regards to problems and flagged posts when they post just regualr on threads it is in black like the rest of us but when responding to problem the post neeeds to be read and noticed so they use a color then any one on the thread knows mod or admin has posted
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 08:12 PM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

They type in red and blue because they are bright colors that stick out, so you are sure to notice when they correct things. This way people know what they did wrong, and they learn from their mistakes. There are tons of other colors to choose from, I no you will find one that suits you. I know it can be disappointing, there is one shade of blue I really love...

This is a quote from the rules thread. If you want to refer back to it HERE is the link.

Quote:
* No RED or BLUE ink This is reserved for the moderators and admin to edit posts

-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #9
web.kin.zer

Red is for Admins and Blue is for Mods.

*I used a dif blue and red...lol**

Old 04-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #10
Attack of the

puppyluv24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does any1 think this is unfair??