Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
Jesus is aware
Webkinz :)

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Question Answered: Recipe Descriptions

Where can I find the actual descriptions of the recipes.....in reading through a few threads I come across someone quoting a particular description that I guess came out when it was introduced but I can't find this anywhere in the Wiki. Would it be deep in the WKN archives where they introduce stuff....how would I access that. Thanks for your help.
RMMimii is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by monkeecj
Ganz had never released "descriptions" of recipe foods until the Kinzapedia was released. These descriptions don't really have anything to do with the recipes - they seem to be used more to fill space in the Kinzapedia. And there are many recipes, including all the newest ones, that aren't listed at all.

Although interesting, they don't always have a relationship to the recipe and can sometimes be misleading. For example, Bellatart's description uses the word "raspberry" to describe it, when the ingredients are cupcake, cream soda, and strawberries.

I don't even know if the person writing the descriptions has any idea what the ingredients to the recipes are, so I wouldn't necessarily trust them to give hints...
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Recipe Descriptions

Great question - it is on the Webkinz Newz site.

It is in the Kinzipedia, and you must be sure that you have chosen "items" as the category.

Not every recipe is there (superstove recipes and some new recipes are missing.)
curiousg is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I would figure in the Kinzapedia in WKN.
I hope you find them.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Right now, as you probably know, the WKN and WW site is down. From what I remember though it is in the Kinzpedia. I will double check when it is back up though . Hope this helps and good luck with the recipez!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Thanks for that info but where can I find the other descriptions....especially for the super chef stove recipes?....the ones that use other recipes in them.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Did you look in the WIKI Here? CLICK HERE.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 10:38 PM   #7
Jesus is aware

Yes, I did look in our Wiki but if they are there I can't find them...I keep going in circles. I find where a recipe was released on a date along with such and such other recipe...or that they should be on this or that appliance.....but I can't find the description.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:05 AM   #8
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello. I hope this helps. Click here. Webkinz Recipes Cookbook
Scroll down. Enter the type of APPLIANCE in the box with the arrows. In the RECIPE box with the arrows, click, and scroll until you find the recipe you are looking for. Finally, near the bottom, you will see a box marked Ingredients Checklist. Below this box is the list of ingredients used to make the recipe. Please PM me if you need further help! Good luck! I have attached a picture for you!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by isabella1665; 08-10-2011 at 01:07 AM..
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #9
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

For some recipes, I don't think that Ganz has ever released a verbal description.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #10
Jesus is aware

Oh .......well if that's true it would explain a lot . ..... Thanks everyone for all your help so far...I will give this one more day just in case someone else has another idea. I don't need ingredients...just the descriptions.
Closed