Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 11:38 AM   #21
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Recent Troubles

I forgot about that four digit number. We got one after emailing ganz about a problem. They emailed me back a number and that was how I got through. I use the same number now whenever I have a problem. Use the number legalcat gave you, it should work, but be prepared to leave a message. Don't give too much info, just state that you have a very upset daughter with problems on her account and would like a call back ASAP and hopefully you will get past the normal responses. Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #22
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

I sympathize completely with you and the problems that you are having. I can't begin to describe all of the probelms that I have experienced myself (and they are not my children, so it makes it harder). I have spoken with an actual person who was great and fixed one problem. However, even this person was unable to unlock the box in the charm forest for me. Ganz has been around too long, so there is no excuse for what is happening. My sister is a very experienced system analyst, and she was shocked at the quality of the website and the "support system". I would have already given up, but as I said, these are not my chilldren so.... and I am addicted to them myself. I freely admit that. However, that does not let Ganz off the hook. I am still trying to get the charm forest to work after hours of looking and miles of walking to buy 3 complete sets of the charms. Now they are coming out with figures when the forest still does not work.
I know that I do a lot of complaining about the site, but please understand that if I can vent here then I can put a happy face on for the children. I appreciate this site more than I can say.
I hope that your story has a happy ending, and that your daughter gets to enjoy her pets.

Pandamonium and Plainlyme
Old 01-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #23
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

My son tried to adopt his pet of the month for January, it would not go through. I bought the lil kinz over a month before, thanks to the heads up by webkinzinsider, my daughters, and mine went through fine. So we filled out the form, got an e-mail that they would get to us in 3 days, and we still have not heard a thing. I didn't realize we could use the 4 digit code again. It is a snow day here, I will try again to call. Now that January is half over....Oh, and I only have 2 of the 4 charm boxes unlocked that I registered in OCTOBER! Guess I am WAY down on the list.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #24
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

By the say, if any of you are having items missing after being logged off, there is an official thread to/from Ganz regarding this. Glancing through it, it seems as if most of the problems have been the same as what I experienced... You are placing an item in your room and get logged off. When you go back, the item is gone.

Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...=59344&page=70

Hope this helps...
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 05:06 PM   #25
Lil Kinz
tableist is an unknown quantity at this point

It is surpassing absurd that they obviously do recognize that people are legitimately losing items, yet they are leaving the lion's share of their users in the dark. Go look at the threads at Amazon.com. Go read the help section that most parents will access for help.

Clearly they are aware of the fact that compromised accounts are not the only method by which one may lose an item, yet here they are, clandestinely helping those who know enough to find and register for this forum. The rest of the parents are pulling their hair out and receiving no assistance at all. Disgraceful!

As I continue to investigate these shenanigans I feel only more certain that my feelings are correct. This company is either corrupt, inept, or some combination of the two. How very disappointing and sad.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #26
Webkinz :)
AJgooglemom is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel your pain, our issues haven't been quite as bad as yours but I have thought the 'obvious' support system is terrible since the first time I tried to use it. So far any problem we have had has gotten fixed but right now we can't get my dd's account to even come up consistently. I can log in to another account on my computer but dd's often just gives us a completely green screen.

The FAQ's and lack of easy way to report issues is really unprofessional - particularly for a site devoted to entertaining children.
Closed