Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #11
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Default Re: Received Monthly Deluxe Gift early?

My accounts are American accounts. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens tomorrow and hopefully I get my June present with everyone else.

I logged in just now, and did not receive another June 1st Deluxe gift. I wonder if it will take until after maintenance before it may appear.

*Fingers crossed* here's hoping!

Still no June gift - has anyone else received theirs?

Last edited by kellykam; 06-01-2009 at 08:59 AM..
kellykam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 09:02 AM   #12
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by kellykam
My accounts are American accounts. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens tomorrow and hopefully I get my June present with everyone else.

I logged in just now, and did not receive another June 1st Deluxe gift. I wonder if it will take until after maintenance before it may appear.

*Fingers crossed* here's hoping!

Still no June gift - has anyone else received theirs?
No gifts for our 4 American Accounts or my Asian, where it is now June 2nd! (Sigh)

(I just keep telling myself Patience is a virtue, Patience is a virtue, Patience is a virtue)
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #13
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I just logged into my american account. No gift. I thought they were supposed to be out today.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #14
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one then! Hopefully Ganz gets this all sorted out one way or another!
kellykam is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 09:32 AM   #15
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

You may want to check you e store points. I all ready got mine for my account. This matches my wrong present. On another thread no one got their e store points but I have ....

I just called ganz I was told to clear my cashe and all the gifts appeared in all 4 accounts!

Last edited by adrkmfdm; 06-01-2009 at 09:32 AM..
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 09:34 AM   #16
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I just checked and we haven't recieved the eStore ponits either...we're 0 for 2.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #17
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

i got my gifts today on the 1st account.. and did not have to clear cashe.. did not check my estore points yet or the other accounts..And got the prom dress..not the racing jacket.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:46 AM   #18
My kids think I'm
Gifted

Okay, just checked my Asian AGAIN!! And guess what!!!

Got my gift and new Dress...yea...here are the pics!

Last edited by MAMA5517; 04-03-2014 at 05:03 PM..
Old 06-01-2009, 09:46 AM   #19
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I have just finished doing my first account and my deluxe gift was there with the prom dress. I am sure all will be getting theirs soon
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 10:52 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

that's sad so far I had no problems with the estore or membership. hope you get it fixed soon good luck
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Closed