Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Received Gift from someone no longer on my phone list

Today, I received a gift marked from "someone no longer on your friend list." I would like to send a thank you, but am unable to do so because I can't check to whom I want to send it. I didn't ever delete any friends from my list purposefully, but must have unintentionally. I am speaking about the ww account. Please advise. Thanks so much.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Received Gift from someone no longer on my phone list

Hmmm... I don't know what you could do... :/

But that was really nice of them and nice of you that you wanted to send them a "Thank you".
Maybe it's someone who's quiting WW and they wanted to give away all their items and now they're deleting everyone from their friends list...
Old 09-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

DDD is right. There really isn't anything you can do about it, unless you know everyone on your friends list (if you had a small one) and know who deleted themselves from your phone.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I did not think that was possible to send gifts to someone unless you were on each others phone................. Am i wrong about this??????????? Im confused!!! Lol/
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
I did not think that was possible to send gifts to someone unless you were on each others phone................. Am i wrong about this??????????? Im confused!!! Lol/
When you get mail from "Someone no longer on your friends list" that means that they were still your friend when they sent you that gift, and after they sent you the gift and you hadn't opened it yet, they deleted you from their Kinzphone.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #6
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

maybe they don't want a thank you lol, thats probably why they deleted you
Old 09-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #7

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

your friend may have had their account hacked and was sending gifts to find out who hacked them. also they may have sent gifts and then deleted just to shorten their list. i have no good answer for you. sorry
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 10:19 PM   #8
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
When you get mail from "Someone no longer on your friends list" that means that they were still your friend when they sent you that gift, and after they sent you the gift and you hadn't opened it yet, they deleted you from their Kinzphone.
That one right there has happened to me, and personally it Drives Me CRAZY until I can figure out who sent it

And another thing I don't understand is, sometimes people can delete you from their phone (you don't know it because they're still on your phone), and then they can add themselves back without you being notified (because they're already on your phone, you just aren't on theirs because they deleted you for a bit).

I *think* that's how it works. Either that, or some people have special WW powers I have a RL friend who's always cleaning out her phone, But I don't think I've ever had to accept an FR from her again. (She's had to ask me my wwid again, though.) I guess it's because I don't delete her?

Good luck finding your giftee!
tkprit is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 12:11 AM   #9

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Thanks so much for your help and ideas. It is frustrating to receive and not be able to thank the person. Hopefully, I will find out somehow in the future. Hopefully, they didn't delete me without realizing. Is that possible?
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 12:18 AM   #10
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

What if you go to the mail box and review your mail and then will it give you option to send thank you and you say yes and it automatically gives you them without you going through your list? Do you know what I mean? Or can you only do that at time of opening gift?
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed