Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
i love my webbies :3
Webkinz :)

kayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant future

Exclamation Unanswered: really, webkinz?

ok, so i was trying to log onto webkinz again, and when i tried to log on, the stupid screen wouldn't go to full screen! i cleared my cookies, and the things still not full screen! making the screen smaller doesnt help either. this hasn't done this in MONTHS! AAUGH! i really hope this is fixed when i wake up tomorrow, otherwise, i'm just gonna wait it out or email ganz to fix it. but untill then..
kayleewebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: really, webkinz?

Try using a different web browser. If you use Internet Explorer, switch to Firefox or Chrome and see if that fixes it. If you use Firefox, switch to Chrome or IE. ETC.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 10:48 PM   #3

kayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant futurekayleewebkinz has a brilliant future

it hasn't done this since like last year. it's probably the website, since webkinz sorta closes up for the night around this time. i sent ganz an email hoping they'll fix it before tomorrow. i hope..
Old 06-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

It's not the website, which does not close for the night. WW is working normally for me.

When this happens to me, it's because I've accidentally clicked and changed a setting on my computer without meaning to. Check that your zoom isn't at 75% for example.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

It is happening for me too and I did not change the setttings. This only happened AFTER today's update. Now I can't access the bottom of my screen and changing the percentage does not help.
And I do NOT want to use a differnt browser... I should not have to download a bunch of other junk on my comp to use a site I pay to be a deluxe member of. >.<
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #6

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Honey2800
It is happening for me too and I did not change the setttings. This only happened AFTER today's update. Now I can't access the bottom of my screen and changing the percentage does not help.
And I do NOT want to use a differnt browser... I should not have to download a bunch of other junk on my comp to use a site I pay to be a deluxe member of. >.<
Have exact same issues!!!
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

It's happening to me too this morning. I didn't click anything to change my screen. WW is looking really different and VERY slow today.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #8

ok it kind of stopped last night, but then i wake up, AND IT'S BACK ONCE AGAIN! ugh! seriously! webkinz should really be fixing these issues people are having! i sent ganz an email last night, hoping they'd fix it, which they did for like a short time. this is really making me mad
Old 06-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #9
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I'm sorry that's happening to you! I've experienced that problem before , but it's not happening to me today.
Which browser or computer type are you using?
If you are using a PC, try clicking the Full Screen option (it's up under one of the drop-down menus like file, ect).
I know switching browsers can be a pain, but if nothing else works, try using firefox.
You could also try Ganz's advice; changing the monitor resolution to 1024x768. Click HERE to see how (it's under the "I can't see everything; some things are cut off on the bottom" tab).
Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I'm experiencing this as well. I just about to make a thread on it when I saw yours. I hope Ganz fixes this soon.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Closed