Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #21
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Is It Really Totally True?

View Post Originally Posted by bluedollymama
Sometimes it is monitored and sometimes it is not, but you never know when it is or it isn't. I see a lot of people get away with saying horrible mean things to others and nothing seems to happen to them but they will give me grief in a heartbeat for saying webkinz inside are or the bay - because you are not allowed to mention other websites, even if it promotes webkinz. Bah!

So yes there is monitoring and usually you will get a warning if they catch you saying/doing something. I have never personally been banned from the clubhouse but I have heard of it happening to other people.
it gives you a message that says ''the clubhouse is currently being monitored, remember to always follow the rules'' and then, i say somthing totally unoffencive,
and then a warning, [shortened version] ''stop disscusing love'' [i'm not] or ''stop being a bully''. they'll warn you withen a milasecond if you get around the filter, like as ''webkinz inside are.'' and i have tried to talk to ganz, while monitoring, all i get is:
''stop being a bully'' from the clubhouse.
it's like they don't expect us to talk much, like only say ''hi'' because it says stop being a bully when you say anything else.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #22
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom

and also when someone reported me ........I went into a room full of sheep and I was my German Shepherd. I did not do anything or say anything..... but they reported me anyway.
That wasn't nice
lego is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 08:28 PM   #23
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Yeah, in Kinz Chat plus they do. I know, it's sort of creepy. But, you know, they need to keep it safe. Well, you can't really say anything... but still. I don't really go in the Clubhouse anymore. I've never been banned because I can't even really say anything, I don't know how you could to get banned. Really, you can't type many words without not being able to. But what I'm saying is that yes, they do watch us. I'm not sure if they see the same screen. Maybe they just watch it all day... that would be a boring job....
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #24
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, Vansquez as a matter of fact in a party I was at this morning there was a notice as soon as I got in the room that said 'This room is being monitored. Please remember all of the Kinzchat rules.' I was just a bit jumpy and no one said anything for quite a while. So, yes, they DO show up in the rooms
OK now thats just wired.
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #25
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

yes, it is true. both other people in the room AND people at WW HQ. but all they are doing out there at WW HQ is making sure you aren't breaking the rules.

also, every now and then, if a room gets a lot of reports, a window will pop up, saying something like 'This room is being monitored.' that means behave. LOL
Old 06-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #26
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

YES, they are all monitored by staff. They will pop up a warning or a banned sign when you have broken the rules. The other pets can also see everything. So be careful and good luck!

~Ballet
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 06:39 AM   #27
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sometimes I think that when that message pops up that says that the room is being monitored that it really isn't so that all the pets will behave better because of as message. That's something GANZ will do. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed